Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pale? Out of shape? Need to diet? CHECK, CHECK, and CHECK!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HappyScrappy

So, I'm not gonna lie to you: I'm out of shape.

I ran track and XC for a bunch of years and was tall and skinny.

I graduated college and got fat skinny. Or is it skinny fat? Either way, I was tall and skinny. And fat.

I worked really hard and got "bigger" - fantastic.

Then I did all kinds of retarded things with various drugs - but generally not doing the diet thing right, and never getting all that big (225 # 6'something). No clue what my %bf was, but I like to say 10% - it sounds like a nice round number... since it is.

Then a bunch of shit in my life changed and I stoped all the drugs, stopped eating (went from over 5000 cals a day to just under 2000 cals - which is what I'll eat if I just eat when I'm hungry), and stopped working out.
The next part... which is shocking, is that I got really out of shape after doing this for like... 6 to 8 months.

Good thinking eh? Right.

I've been eating and working out again for 2 months now - the strength is coming back quickly - which isn't hard when you were never that strong in the first place.
the size is back in places, sort of, others less so. yee haw.

Anyway, my goals have changed. I'm a happier person - happy with myself - still hate everyone else. I just want to get back into solid cardio shape and not really worried about size.
So anyway, I am posting pics "every now and then" while I diet as a way to make myself stick with it.
I don't really weigh myself, or measure bodyfat, but I look in the mirror and take pics.

I would guess that I'm around 15-50% bf right now, I really have no clue.
I'd like to get lower than that.

Don't care at all about how long it takes me - I figure I have about 40-50 years to do it, so I figure sometime in there is a good endpoint goal.

Please feel free to point and laugh - it doesn't bother me at all, and making fun of others will make you feel better - trust me.
Seriously.

I'll put some pics in every now and then, and this will probably get moved somewhere (I hope to the en espanol board - those dudes love me).

toodles.

Taken 11/19/02.

this one is nice because I'm not flexing.

nothing makes you look better than not flexing.

1722578a67b60b5b6591c0bb1eb153f4.jpg

Taken 11/19/02.

again, wonderfully not flexing.
also, I really appreciate the way my boxers are curving down to make it look like I have a massive gut.
chicks dig that.

f2ca18ce6b917a7352e818e6e08d50f7.jpg

Taken 11/22/02

Here is one where I'm flexing.
And by flexing, I mean grabbing oddly at my pants.
Again, chicks dig it.

eba3848c9ad260d3497420b8f2dd487c.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom