Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pale? Out of shape? Need to diet? CHECK, CHECK, and CHECK!

Status
Not open for further replies.
HighIntensity said:

lol moron...

what's your problem? what i said is true for most of the people on this board. and what i'm saying is, you don't need drugs to do it. i'm supporting happyscrappy here. why get angry and flame for no reason?

Keep it beefy said:

what's your problem? what i said is true for most of the people on this board. and what i'm saying is, you don't need drugs to do it. i'm supporting happyscrappy here. why get angry and flame for no reason?

read fracks post, some of us do use drugs here, but bust our ass's in the gym ed and diet perfectly.

HighIntensity said:

read fracks post, some of us do use drugs here, but bust our ass's in the gym ed and diet perfectly.

i agree, and as a personal trainer, i'm sure you can understand. i have no problem with those train with real intensity and diet intelligently, and use drugs in moderation to supplement their physique. i have a problem with the beach muscle boys who are too lazy to put any time in to their diet or lifestyle. those people who complain about not wanting to go to the gym off cycle. those who start steroids when they weigh 160 lbs or less. i'm in the gym everyday confronted with people like that, asking me for advice, how to keep gains, then they stop showing up post cycle. or they never eat that last meal before bed, no matter how many times you tell them. my anger is rooted in hours of help to people who have no real dedication for the bodybuilding lifestyle. for them, they can just stay the hell out of the gym.

i said 90%, allowing to the 10% that really train. i don't think it's too much higher than that though.

The folds of fat in your lower abdomen acentuates your bellybutton and makes it look quite sexy!! I for one would love to suck on it sometime. Why not just focus on the cardio and diet and drop some bodyfat, combine that with some cross-training and you'd look like a total hottie!! Unless, you want to become a bodybuilder in which case I'd start eating and taking drugs again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom