Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pale? Out of shape? Need to diet? CHECK, CHECK, and CHECK!

Status
Not open for further replies.
casavant said:

No, I wasn't "the man". I just treated everyone with respect and didn't talk shit about anyone. :)

Thus explaining why your posts stand out amongst all the anguish, jealosy, prejudice, hate, and ignorance around here. :)

I never slammmed anyone for my first 4000 posts as the old Test Boy. I have adapted however. Plus I like controversial subjects...guaranteed trouble.

Testosterone boy said:

Thus explaining why your posts stand out amongst all the anguish, jealosy, prejudice, hate, and ignorance around here. :)

I never slammmed anyone for my first 4000 posts as the old Test Boy. I have adapted however. Plus I like controversial subjects...guaranteed trouble.

:)

LOL. I was quite a dick in some of my first posts on here a year or so ago. I still have a moment once in awhile- if someone needs to be set straight, they need to be set straight. Nothing wrong with that. :D

casavant said:

:)

LOL. I was quite a dick in some of my first posts on here a year or so ago. I still have a moment once in awhile- if someone needs to be set straight, they need to be set straight. Nothing wrong with that. :D

Yeppers.....I enjoy the varying opinions from different backgrounds but I was never one to let insults go unanswered. I can roll in the mud with the best of them. I like to think that they usually started it though.

Except for the morons....they need a bitch slap. :D

casavant said:

Uhhh...my sister has a beautiful face. I don't know what the hell you're talking about. LOL

Fuck no, I didn't tell her anything. My friend that hooked me up with her did come in last night and was feeling all bad, saying that a friend of hers had just been telling him how she liked to play games. He was apologizing and stuff like it was his fault. LOL. No worries on that one- I had a fun time when we went out, anyway.

Cas, pal, I've forgotten. When were you gonna hook me up with your sister? :)

Happy: Do whatever you want my man. I'd drop drugs if I weren't so damn unhappy all the time to be truthful. They're a waste of time, money, and health. At least they give me something to look forward to though. And there you have it, this moment of honesty has been brought to you by Coca-Cola.

I live a sad and unproductive life Happy. A sad, and unproductive life. If I could give you my heart I would.

Testosterone boy said:

Yeppers.....I enjoy the varying opinions from different backgrounds but I was never one to let insults go unanswered. I can roll in the mud with the best of them. I like to think that they usually started it though.

Except for the morons....they need a bitch slap. :D

lol.... u 2 r having a circle jerk:D

sorry... i still love you both:heart:

btw... test boy, that disection of hi was the most incisive to date. karma 2 u!

Testosterone boy said:

It happens because we have some sick morons with one claim to fame. They have a drug enhanced physique and nothing going on in their life other than weights and diet. So they go around trumpeting their "superior" drug enhanced physiques and furthering the reputation of the bodybuilder cult.

I hear you bro....I hate people like that :p

Seriously I do more than bodybuild, I maintain a minimum of a 3.5 gpa, I know I could hit a 4.0 if I did not put so much of my energy into bodybuilding but in the long run it wont matter much ... I'm starting a few interesting projects soon, one of which to earn me a personal trainer certification, another to do my part in helping more people have access to their represenatitives.

I do great with girls on a superficial level, but I honesty prefer the company of people like me which so far I have only found on the internet vs. real life...there is one special girl I have something going with but while wonderful she is a little crazy and I am not counting on it being successful..

And like you bro I am NOT trying to start a pissing contest...the only thing I do not understand about this chatboard is it seems that on this supposed "hardcore" bodybuilding site, around 1/2 of the chat regulars work out more than once or two times a week and people are put down for being competitive about their physiques which IMO is just some healthy ribbing fun...

Also in terms of cycles, each of my successive cycles in terms of steroids used become less and less extreme... my first cycle was my heaviest and I found that I did not need dosages of that magnitude because my diet and training are spot-on...while many third cycles consist of something along the lines of a 1000mg of test a week, 600mg eq a week, 50mg tren ED, dbol for 4 weeks to start it off...

My 3rd cycle is going to be Deca @ 600mg for 7 weeks, Eq at 500mg for 10 weeks and a low dose of test at 90mg/week for 12 weeks...on this cycle I plan to go from my current 215 at I'm going to have to say 8 percent tops as I can see ab vascularity, to 235-40, than back down to 225 at a similiar bodyfat....there is one other compound I will be including in this cycle but I dont feel like getting into it here.

I feel I am being calculating and smart about my cycles...my goal is to be 235 at around 7-8 percent bodyfat.... as a 20 year old living with his father this is the best time to accomplish this...once I have, around the same time I will be graduating from whatever university I choose, I wil have achieved this, and will be able to maintain it whilst focusing on establishing myself career-wise...

The only hole in my life is a girlfriend...at this time I would prefer a girlfriend rather than a string of one night situations... hopefully things with this girl will succeed in some fashion...and if not, let another one come my way quickly.

Have you considered writing?

Don't worry...I won't tell folks about the **in.

The serious guys would be cool if they didn't insult the others. Some guys have great genetics and that doesn't necessarily mean they can bench 300+ pounds. Some have families and many have demanding careers. Some careers mean that bodybuilder physiques are a negative.

How are going to increase access to representatives? You care about the system and gets two big thumbs up from me.

Is this the girl with the boyfriend? Trouble if you ask me.

You "prefer the company of people like me." I'll let that one go. I'm like that too but it sounds ................

You are right about this being the time to hit your fitness goals. I couldn't lift hard at that age because of acne. Still have the marks.

I'm going to Hooters to watch the Broncos who suck at night. Hope the girl is there that is going to Jamaica with me. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom