Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pale? Out of shape? Need to diet? CHECK, CHECK, and CHECK!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drugs are over rated. If I want to lose belly fat I just skip some meals. To gain muscle I go twice a week instead of once a week. Simple really.

HighIntensity said:
you use to look alot better, I don't think you gave the drugs enough credit.

:)

I think you are right.

the site injections made my arms 1.5" bigger non-pumped than when they are now.
if bigger arms looks better, then, I look worse now since I'm smaller.

I'm going to pioneer the new look for everyone to try to emulate - I just saw the new Bond movie this evening - he is out of shape in my mind, yet he gets all the ladies. So I'm going to become all flabby and get the women - all with my fake brit accent.

I really have no idea what I'm talking about.

HS

I rag on you alot and vice versa, but when I first came to EF you had your pics in you avatar and you looked solid.

Do you still have those pics? Point being drugs and mass eating does work.

now get your ass in the gym, The Project has passed you by in a year.

HighIntensity said:
HS

I rag on you alot and vice versa, but when I first came to EF you had your pics in you avatar and you looked solid.

Do you still have those pics? Point being drugs and mass eating does work.

now get your ass in the gym, The Project has passed you by in a year.

those pics are still somewhere. I could post them and claim they are me now instead of a year ago, but instead I'm just being honest.
I hated the way I looked then and wanted to be bigger.
now I don't care about the size and am just amused at how out of shape I am.

as for the gym - I have been going to the gym - wasn't for awhile, but I'm back in now.
just gonna take time :)

hell, it is the winter, I don't have any reason to take off my shirt until my work holiday party anyway. :D

i don't know why people tell you to get back on drugs. you can look terrific without drugs. most people can. they are just too lazy and uncommitted. and for people like them, drugs or no drugs, they'll never look really good, unless they have good genetics. i'd say that's the case with 90 or more percent of this board.

if you look like shit, don't get on drugs. you don't need to get on drugs to look like a men's health model, which is what most people on this board want. if you dont' have a work ethic, don't bother either, because you'll never achieve your goals.

Keep it beefy said:
i don't know why people tell you to get back on drugs. you can look terrific without drugs. most people can. they are just too lazy and uncommitted. and for people like them, drugs or no drugs, they'll never look really good, unless they have good genetics. i'd say that's the case with 90 or more percent of this board.

if you look like shit, don't get on drugs. you don't need to get on drugs to look like a men's health model, which is what most people on this board want. if you dont' have a work ethic, don't bother either, because you'll never achieve your goals.

lol moron...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom