Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pale? Out of shape? Need to diet? CHECK, CHECK, and CHECK!

Status
Not open for further replies.
HappyScrappy said:

cool, thanks for sharing.

I no longer care about getting huge. I've read enough and learned enough that I'm no longer really interested in pushing my genetic limit anymore.

on the other hand, I am interested in my cardiovascular health, so that is what I'm working on now.

if I looked like some of the people on this site, I'd be just as embarrassed with my life as they would if they looked like me.

be careful!

Dont fall in the same trap as I did a while ago...I used to be 6'2'' and weigh 208lb when I suddenly decided to go in a cutting diet with cardio every other day to get the 6 pack cover magazin look, and I ended up to 172 scrawny like hell and with a 6 pack...

Now I am back to the bigger look and a decent nice abs..no 6 pack anymore but still a 4....

Good luck

TerraNoble said:

Now I am back to the bigger look and a decent nice abs..no 6 pack anymore but still a 4....

Good luck

thanks for the warning.

fortunately I don't tend to drop 30lbs overnight, so I guess I'll probably have some warning if I get to a shape I'm not interested in.

with the current diet I'm on, I'm putting on size and losing fat, not at a crazy rate, but I'm not in a hurry.

If I ever got over 215 again, I'd be surprised.

hmmm. i'm sorta on the opposite side of the scale. 270 something, around 27% bodyfat. I want to gain about 20 lbs lbm & lose about 40 lbs fat in the next 9 months (putting me at about 260, 15% bf).

i'll probably die in my 40's or something of sleep apnea. Too bad i guess.

Nice, the extra fat around your love handles really accentuate your obliques, or mold your midsection in such a way to create the appearance of superior obliques. Combine those steller psuedo-obliques with that natural albino look and your quite a force to be reckoned with. Also you should work on your posing faces, you look like a tired and disgruntled computer programmer.

HappyScrappy said:

KnoXville said:
Also you should work on your posing faces, you look like a tired and disgruntled computer programmer.

lol

I really do need to practice on posing for my job. In all of my reviews, they always say that my posing could use work.
and in races - they are like, sure, you won, but the posing at the end... mmm, uh, 3rd.

On a positive note I would say that your arms have decent size and a good potential for further development..

Why didnt you post this thread on the training board?

Out of curiosity, why'd you stop the drugs? I know you were using all kinds of stuff, but why not just cut back a little bit as opposed to quitting them all together?

Anyway, I think you look better than 95% of the general public. If you really push yourself, youd be surprised what your body can do. (For example, I've found I can drop around 2% bodyfat a week with a CKD....totally blew my mind).

Another thing, you need to buy more current jeans. Those look mighty close to acid-wash. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom