Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

out of the closet

Steroid_Virgin

Ok.. i just realized after all this time, Im a shy dork, and I have no game when it comes to women... Time to start reading the personal ads... my life sucks. I wish I was ugly, then I'd have an excuse..

Steriod_Virgin said:
Ok.. i just realized after all this time, Im a shy dork, and I have no game when it comes to women... Time to start reading the personal ads... my life sucks. I wish I was ugly, then I'd have an excuse..

if you have to read personal ads, you probably are ugly.

well i have to admit it, i'm a shy loser too...

i can only talk to girls when i'm hammered and sound semi intelligent without being a stuttering fool.

but when theres no hot women around, i'm pretty cool :D lol

do you really get the worst of the worst in personal ads?? i mean like the baggage queens, or the battered women, molested, single moms etc... Im not against dating a single mom..

i met my fiance through yahoo's online personals. Dont listen to these guys, theres some hot girls on there. check out AOL's personal's also. my Gf had just moved to my area, and knew noone around here, so she seen my personal, and emailed me, then we wrote each other for a while, and started dating.
Belive me, im super shy also, and i would never have never approched her on the street, she was alot better lookin then my past girlfriends, but since we wrote each other alot, she really liked me, and wasnt blinded by my ugly ass looks, but got to know me first.

Steriod_Virgin said:
do you really get the worst of the worst in personal ads?? i mean like the baggage queens, or the battered women, molested, single moms etc... Im not against dating a single mom..

I think there are also professional women who have got busy schedules that don't have time to go to a bar/club to hook up.

Be careful with the words "I am attractive/beautiful" lol

Top Bottom