Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

organs vs. no organs

stilleto

ELITE MENTOR
EF VIP
i was just thinking, as i sometimes do, about how wierd it is that the human body can survive just fine with so much of our insides removed.
you don't need your appendix, your tonsils, your gall bladder, you really only need one kidney and one lung. women can do without their ovaries and uteruses (uterii?), men can have their testicles removed.

i wonder if i can donate these things BEFORE i die?

stilleto said:
i was just thinking, as i sometimes do, about how wierd it is that the human body can survive just fine with so much of our insides removed.
you don't need your appendix, your tonsils, your gall bladder, you really only need one kidney and one lung. women can do without their ovaries and uteruses (uterii?), men can have their testicles removed.

ebay

The ones I find boggling are the cases where people lose parts of their brain and other parts take up the lost functions.

Blut Wump said:
The ones I find boggling are the cases where people lose parts of their brain and other parts take up the lost functions.

oh, yeah, thats pretty cool. i wonder if i could sell my brain on ebay?

Blut Wump said:
Or, as is the case with certain members here, when parts of their brains atrophy and absolutely nothing picks up the slack.

stilleto said:

Personally, I'd keep my testicles...
but that's me.

ohashi said:
Or, as is the case with certain members here, when parts of their brains atrophy and absolutely nothing picks up the slack.

;)
yes, i see what you mean.
then it seems its up to other brains to pick up the slack.

oh, the burden.

ohashi said:
I'd heard that the unused ones were worth more.

Top Bottom