Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Opinions on these pants (metro, gay and female opinions welcome (no boston people))

swole

http://www.drjays.com/shop/G2-V499-R340-P98475/jeans/pin-stripe-classic-47-fit-jeans.html

closeup for a better feel:
498018.jpg

498088.jpg

i'd wear a stylish white t and some diesel style shoes with them

don't just look at the pants and decide they are teh gay.

picture them. feel them. be them.

just skip the diesel style shoes

those can be eh not cool

sport a cool t shirt and some throw back nike air max shoes

and maybe a white mixed black volcom belt?

i don't care for them, honestly. I don't like the fabric or the cut.

stripes or cords? either way, i'd have to wear them to actually make a decision....

You can pull em off with that type of outfit, I think. I'm not into them, but that's mostly cause I don't think I could pull em off. But that outfit will work and should attract the type of girls you're lookin for.

Best way to tell - wear em out for a night and let the girls judge for themselves.

I don't think any girl on here is in your target market, so their opinions may not be weighed that much....

but fuck, in heat like this, it's shorts and flip flops. or in Frisky's case, horse shoes....

HumanTarget said:
but fuck, in heat like this, it's shorts and flip flops. or in Frisky's case, horse shoes....

lol at shorts in flup flops. I think he's going out somewhere.

i think the pockets are gay. the print is too noticeable. too noticeable. you'll be able to wear them once or twice with your friends...then they go "whats up bro, you don't have any others?"

the legs are too wide, look almost like stovepipe pants.

depends how you top it off and what shoes. whats the plan?

not bad overall. honestly though, there is something about that black piping on the pockets that is very feminine. minus the blACk piping, I can totally see you sporting those

Top Bottom