Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Oops - russian's? Warned FBI 2 yrs ago

Woot is in correspondence with Putin as we type. Someone is gonna get the ol ricin tipped umbrella treatment.

Russian's told FBI bomber was up to no good. FBI brings him in to discuss. No action taken.

the clinton administration did the same stuff leading up to 9/11...then everyone tried to blame it on dubya...intelligence, surveillance, security are very expensive...democrats don't like to spend money on that kind of stuff...even when someone hands them a situation on a silver platter...and, shame on any republican who didn't push the issue and now is sitting back saying "i told you so"...

the clinton administration did the same stuff leading up to 9/11...then everyone tried to blame it on dubya...intelligence, surveillance, security are very expensive...democrats don't like to spend money on that kind of stuff...even when someone hands them a situation on a silver platter...and, shame on any republican who didn't push the issue and now is sitting back saying "i told you so"...

Yet they have no problem dishing out taxpayer money into welfare programs. Figures.

100% agree!!!

Top Bottom