Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Oops - russian's? Warned FBI 2 yrs ago

image.jpg

Putin is alpha as fuck

i'm guessing that he's a raging alcoholic like everyone that came before him...he's not really a "hardliner", at any given time he's just either:

a) drunk or

b) hungover

...either way he's pissed...just another drunk dad that comes home and beats his kids...and they're so punch-drunk and scared that they keep re-electing him

As I remember it , It was Clinton who recommended the department of homeland security to be formed due to his attempts to track OBL. Dubya denied this request and Then we had 911.

Republicans have revisionist history in this case

Sent from my DROID RAZR using EliteFitness

As I remember it , It was Clinton who recommended the department of homeland security to be formed due to his attempts to track OBL. Dubya denied this request and Then we had 911.

Republicans have revisionist history in this case

Sent from my DROID RAZR using EliteFitness

How would Clinton have any interaction with W? Ex President making recommendation to the current President? Or was it the President advising the Governor of Texas?

Talking about revisionist.

How would Clinton have any interaction with W? Ex President making recommendation to the current President? Or was it the President advising the Governor of Texas?

tumblr_m8rcniQQiQ1r20iczo1_500.jpg

Noone said anything about Clinton interacting with W and not sure how you gathered that from what I typed. The recommendation was made BEFORE W was in office, and so was the tracking of OBL. Yes, Clinton did not get OBL before 911 which one can blame him for, but the recommendations from the Clinton Administration were not heeded by W

Top Bottom