Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Online dating service?

Singleton

Hey,

Most of these suck. The girls are not cute.

I like Asian girls exclusively. I'm not into those Marraige sites or brochures and not into sex personals. I don't like bars or clubs.

Want to meet a creative and beautiful Asian woman who has a petite body, smooth skin, soft hair, and an intense mind.

This isn't a personal ad. What I want to know is: Has anyone found a good online dating service for what I want?

I'm not looking to "order" a pet woman to do my bidding. Sorry, I thought I had made that clear.

Not interested in marraige sites, mail order brides, et c.

NO. I don't want to order a woman. If the girl is overseas, then that is fine, maybe some correspondence first. I may travel to Japan in the near future, anyway... Well, I'd really like to go.

I don't marry someone before meeting --that's nuts!

Oh, and marraige is stupid anyway. It's the personal commitment, understanding, and trust that matters. Fuck the ring.

what you need to do is order up one of these asian girls..you can specify bodyweight,eye color,breast size,height etc...

you should PM HiIntensity. He is all over Internet dating. He would be our authority.

MattTheSkywalker said:
you should PM HiIntensity. He is all over Internet dating. He would be our authority.

really?

i thoguth he calmed he was so good looking chics came to him

i thiught online dating was the last result.......

i dunno about that .....how many hot chics do online dating????

Top Bottom