Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ONE reason to die and ONE reason not to.

decem

name or list or explain ONE reason to die AND ONE reason not to die, or ONE thing that bothers you about dying AND ONE thing you find soothing about dying.. or something along those lines or some combo of those..

and don't put down a "reason to live" or something you find soothing "about living".. this isn't about life.. it's about death.. your reply must be related to death.

the one and only thing that somewhat upsets me when i think about death and dying is the fact that i will miss out on so many discoveries about the earth and the universe. think about how much we'll know about the universe 100 years from now or 1000 years from now.. think about how we'll be able to explore the deep ocean bottom, probably conducting some type of archeological digs 3 miles under the ocean's surface, and what we'll learn of what all has come and gone on this earth. the fact that i will miss out on so much knowledge is somewhat upsetting.

one thing that i find comforting about dying, or that i somewhat look forward to, is that i will learn the answer to the greatest question ever, what happens when you die. does my energy release back to the universe to join the force of good or evil or somewhere in between? was the good and evil in my body actually separate entities that will go two very different directions when i croak? will some big, frog-legged, goat-armed, horned, red thingy with a poker push me into some big vat of lava? will i see jesus in the goat pen? will i walk beside buddha exploring a consciousness that is still present even though the physical body and mind are gone? will nothing happen? will i turn into nothingness when i die <---- now this would fucking suck because then i never really would know the answer to what happens when i die, since my mind or my energy or my questions or my soul or whatever it is that seeks that answer would be nothing - thereby not being able to contemplate the nothingness of nothing and thereby not knowing the answer to the question.. <--- but then again, that would relieve my need and yearning to have the question answered, so in a way it WOULD answer the question. COOL!!! i can't wait :D

The one thing I fear most about dying is the chance that all that is wonderful about life, ending. What if death is simply the end? What if there is no heaven or hell? It's just the very same state that existed before i was born--non-existence.

Of course, death may bring what I try to keep faith in--eternal bliss in heaven. If this is true, then I have an eternity to spend in the kingdom of god and eventually, I can look forward to being reunited with everyone I loved without all the pain and suffering of being on earth.

Two extremes and it's the fear of uncertainty that makes death so scary.

Reason to Die- For my soul to experience the following:
Information begins the gathering,
starting the pattern and stargate towards Saturn,
between the eye socket is where I will build my sky rocket,
you don't need any passport, all you need is a thought,
suddenly, the soul becomes hot as coal,
the flame blows from out my brain holes like a volcano,
the brain begins to process as we start the conquest,
from out the physical bondage, the thought,
launches, voyaging 144 billion light years through the shadows of your imaginination,
now open your eyes do you see the flaming arrows aiming at pharoahs inhibitions,
as we begin-racing like a sparrow through the narrow population,
seeking purification, the destination is the holy land, of Bethlehem,
I eat lamb with Abraham and break bread with the son of man,
so slowly, hold these hands and stretch forth from the skies like a rubber band,
as I begin to step you above the land out of the atmosphere,
don't look back why, cause we're almost there,
just try to prepare and adapt to the air pressure,
now we searching for the mental treasure (pleasure),
beyond the measure of yards,
you can't comprehend to god or to distance between stars,
pick up quasars inside the radar,
as we're going far past any astronaut,
moving so fast in this aircraft,
everything we pass get hot, from the take-off,
the blast turns glass into rocks,
at last my supreme task was to no longer walk on green grass,
till I become a beam of gas,
and travel through a extreme draft,
unable, to be picked up through cable (through cable),
out of the reach of all manner of sky examiners, heaven scanners,
giant antennas, high tech space cameras,
or evidence in any cemetry or obituary,
not found in any library or dictionary or encyclopedia or media,
I'm in star mode, with the discipline of dahmo, I broke the U.S. bar code,
now I'm on Allah's road to journey, into the realms of the cosmos,
where only god knows or goesl, blow like a UFO,
to give up my work clothes, only to glow with a holy robe,
and explode through the mysterious black holes,
deep warp the outer zone, without a phone, to the unknown,
to sit on my throne alone
I'm the pilot on galactical plain of knowledge the culture,
my sculpture, lights up the ultra violet,
so you could see my brain is symbolic, to a palace,
therefore I keep my hair stylish, my flesh solid,
my teeth polished, next stage, examin my x-ray,
take notes for your essay, and let my casette play for longer than a decade,
as we begin to blaze, through the milky ways,
repenting from our filthy ways, replenish for our guilty days,
the eyeballs, swell up the size of eggs, beyond dreamland,
wing span, 7 feet, between the eyes is the beak,
destination of the ride, is to reach is the peak, angelic landscape,
takes the physical man behind the hidden gates of space,
ultimate escapes as we go at a phenomenal rate,
as we cruise going into magnitude,
as we break up into a multitude of molecules,
going through a long hollow tube with a scholars view,
as, we wearing the white garment, passing sound waves,
that's supersonic, passing the comets, star clusters,
changing my physical structure, till my lips begin to pucker,
kissing Christ at the last supper,
grabbing a brass cup of wine
I feel myself getting older, sitting on my sofa,
in the position like yoga, till my mind passes over,
the solar system, my wisdom nova, I am the controller,
I begin to loosen up my shoulders forming each joint,
into the suns 8 points, then I, begin to rise like helium,
escape in the milleniumm, two thousand,
meditating to the soft note of a violin,
I've been on Mars, building the holy synagogue,
for the royal seminars, long before they had the renaissance,
there existed a hebrew lodge
a phenomenon from out of the matrix,
the world looks at me with envy and hatred,
just because I appear to them half naked,
rising into a spaceship,
with an arm full of solid gold bracelets,
a phenomenon from out of the matrix

Reason not to die: Would like to see what the future holds.

I hope I dont have to die, hopefully new technologies such as nanotechnology, genetic engineering combined with other major breakthroughs will halt the aging process or at least slow it down significantly.. and cryonic suspension as a last resort.

Reason to die: To finally see what's beyond life.

Reason to die 2: To finally be at ease from whatever physically or mentally ails you.

Reason not to die: Be here to care for someone who needs you.

Reason not to die 2: To satisfy your own curiosity of the future, or the unexplained past. Of course, if you were dead you wouldn't care about this anyway though, so it's kind of a paradox i guess?

BI.. you can't say that you won't care about satisfying your curiosity of the past, present, and future when you die.. nor can you say that you'll finally be at ease from whatever ails you.

and how can one be sure that dying wouldn't actually prove to be a better strategy when it comes to taking care of one who loves you and needs you?

same goes for Nicole.. what's to say that not causing someone pain is not the best thing for them? and what's to say that with death comes painlessness?

havoc.. i might check it out.. recommend any cd or song in particular?

Last edited:
BoneCruncher said:
I hope I dont have to die, hopefully new technologies such as nanotechnology, genetic engineering combined with other major breakthroughs will halt the aging process or at least slow it down significantly.. and cryonic suspension as a last resort.
You're a typical example of modernized man. Why is everyone so afraid of death? It's inevitable. Accept it and get over it. No worldy posessions will mean diddly squat when you're dead. Money means shit, food means shit, the way your body looks means shit, and whatever you've done in your life means shit (so I believe anyway). That's actually a sad outlook that you're afraid of, and don't welcome death. But it's to be expected in this modern age. No other civilization ever in the history of man feared death. So many civilizations today don't fear it either. I'm not afraid of death, but I'm anxious of what lies beyond. It just boggles my mind that so many people today are just afraid of death or don't want to die.

as boach said.. i think alot of people are scared of the uncertainty.. and to me that's not all that pathetic. while i, like you, am anxious to experience what death brings, i can certainly understand those who fear not being in control of their "fate"..

Top Bottom