Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

one night stand questions...

M

madbomber31

if the girl (or guy) seems to really like you, how do you make it clear that it was simply casual banging???

ok, what if its someone you will likely talk to again but y ou only wanted to bang and not date?

Just tell her that you aren't looking for a relationship. If it is someone you can let hang around for bootie calls why get rid of her. Now if this is someone that you work with or go to school with you are completly screwed.

Seems to me that if it were someone who really liked you...you would be considerate enough to not have a one night stand with them in the first place.

B True

Well I advised not banging those know unless you can deal with it. With that said how to get out of it? It's kinda slimy but just getting into a fight with her over something petty and make like it's too much for you to try to maintain a relationship.

b fold the truth said:
Seems to me that if it were someone who really liked you...you would be considerate enough to not have a one night stand with them in the first place.

B True

yeppers.......

Prevention is the best......

If someone can't tell its just a bootie call, god help them.....unless your leading them on

Just come right out with it..in a quality way..
No vulgarness...
What is the worst that can be done to you?
Be told no?
At least your out in the open...
Your either a jerk or more appealing...

madbomber31 said:
if the girl (or guy) seems to really like you, how do you make it clear that it was simply casual banging???

I think for the most part the girl knows it's just a one night stand. Unless she's young of course.

Damn brother, you may have something good going for you here, so don't fuck it all up!

First of all, you are ASSUMING that she wants to have a deeper relationship with you.

Second, you are acting as if you never want to bang her again.

Thirdly, you are acting like this, probably not because you didn't like her pussy, but you ASSUME that would continued sex would require a deeper relationship.

Why do you think that?

Friends with benefits is the way to go. This doesn't lower her or your moral standards. You two are friends, that like each other's company, and enjoy having sex with each other. Rather than going to different bars and picking up random chics to screw on one night stand and further drastically increase your chance of an STD, you two enjoy each other's company minus the emotions.

Explain it to her that way, let her know that it isn't that big of a deal... it's sex without the bullshit.

Male or female, we can all appreciate that.

Also, and this is a big point... one you may stress to her. The sex gets more wicked as time goes on. Much more kinky, much more comfortable... much better than a one night stand.

Friends.
--

Top Bottom