Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

One of my best (guy) friends REALLY hurt my feelings…

VooDoo Lady

We were all out on Sat night dancing and having a great time…out of the dance floor we were doin’ some naughty dancing and he said to me “No thanks, I’m not into guys.”

That really hurt… :(

VooDoo Lady said:
We were all out on Sat night dancing and having a great time…out of the dance floor we were doin’ some naughty dancing and he said to me “No thanks, I’m not into guys.”

That really hurt… :(

HAHAHAHAH damn that killed me. If he really meant that espically coming from a close friend that is some shit.

Drizz

Arioch said:
I think he was repressing something.

Or in denial.

What the fuck would he be repressing the fact he doens't like muscular women?? I don't have a pic to base this on but this is why I am gathering that he said what he did. Its still a shitty thing to say to your friend but me personally I don't like muscular chicks I perfer a britney spears softer kinda body rather than some chick thats ripped to shreds *gags*.

Drizz

doesn't sound like someone who should be kept among the ranks of one of your best friends. not every guy is into muscular chicks...just as not every female digs the ripped up look on males. for every girl that tells me my ass has too much bubbly ghetto going on, i have a handful that dig it. focus on the positive and let the negative slide off your back.

i hope this thread doesn't bring out the influx of female comments along the nature of "he's intimidated by your muscles being bigger than his." i always see this discussion go down that road. it's a simple matter of aesthetics...it looks good to some people and not to others.

Top Bottom