Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

one or multiple trips?

SoreArms

I noticed that whenever I come home with groceries or just tons of crap, I always load myself up with as much as I can carry to attempt to only make one trip from the car to my place. I mean, there are times that I hang shit off my pinky, hold stuff with my armpits, tuck bags on my belt and endure severe pain and massive blood circulation cutoff from bags and other shit I'm carrying vjsut to avoid a second trip. I notice that my roomate will load himself light to moderate and make multiple trips. Does that make me lazy, effecient or neither?

What do you do?

Bran987 said:
lol
is this related to your how often to empty the trash can thread?
all my threads are related since I will collect and reference the data as needed.

Now answer!

i'm a one trip man myself. especially in the past, living in an urban environment with steps is a pain in the ass; you never know how close you'll find a parking spot. now i have no steps and normally find a spot in front, but i still always go for one trip.

Efficient!

I make on trip as often as I can. It's more efficient. Besides my garage is really hot and the last place I want to keep having to come back to.

one trip is key. I'll have 10 or so grocery bags hanging off each fist......the real trick is getting the door to my apartment building open, and then from there actually getting my apartment door open. i'll usually just scream till someone comes and opens it for me.

get a nice burn in the forearms, too lol

string_bean00 said:
It's the best when you have bags hanging from your teeth.

LOL I did that one today.

Had to empty the car twice, once from shopping at the mall and I held a small bag clutched inbetween my teeth so I could open the door. The supermarket trip was better, I carried a bunch in and then my husband got the rest. Teamwork! :D

Well i guess you can look at it two ways here: efficient- to try and carry everything at once or multiple- you make more trips therefore getting in a little cardio workout too.

I guess it depends on what kind of mood i'm in.

Top Bottom