Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

one of the most awesome ladies restrooms!!

*ebony*

P.S what make it awesomer than some of the other awesome ones i've seen in the past is how spacious it was in there! holy cow!!

a delightful surprise today. def one of the awesomer restrooms! marble floor, waiting area with beautiful black leather couches, large coffee table, fake flower in vases everywhere including on shelves. full length mirrors, and regular mirrors with beautiful, sinks were large and modestly spaced out. intricately designed frames. smelled awesome in there(light flowery scent, i think lilies)

everything clean, glossy and shining. hmm what else. oh yeah nice, soft extra lighting on top of every sink so for better make up retouches.

Ladies:

leeds.jpg

Mens:

golden+shithouse.jpg

b0und ( :chomp: )

Where was it? Best I've been was at an irish pub, it was a single bathroomyou entered and therewas a vanity(table/mirror/chair) along with make up swaps, needles and thread, midol, shadow box,make up removing sheet and alka seltzer, the toilet was beautifl and mega spacious, the washing sink was huge and beautiful, it had individual little glasses and a bottle of listerine and the handle towels were actual individually wrapped small towels, thre was a hamper to put them when done....it was nicer than my own bathroom

a delightful surprise today. def one of the awesomer restrooms! marble floor, waiting area with beautiful black leather couches, large coffee table, fake flower in vases everywhere including on shelves. full length mirrors, and regular mirrors with beautiful, sinks were large and modestly spaced out. intricately designed frames. smelled awesome in there(light flowery scent, i think lilies)

everything clean, glossy and shining. hmm what else. oh yeah nice, soft extra lighting on top of every sink so for better make up retouches.

sounds like every mens room i've ever been in, you ladies have it rough

b4zuxc.jpg

:D

Where was it? Best I've been was at an irish pub, it was a single bathroomyou entered and therewas a vanity(table/mirror/chair) along with make up swaps, needles and thread, midol, shadow box,make up removing sheet and alka seltzer, the toilet was beautifl and mega spacious, the washing sink was huge and beautiful, it had individual little glasses and a bottle of listerine and the handle towels were actual individually wrapped small towels, thre was a hamper to put them when done....it was nicer than my own bathroom

it a private business building and i'd rather not say the name. i was so tempted to go into the mens room to see if it was as awesome. i just cant picture the men lounging around on couches inside the restroom......

Top Bottom