Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

One of the many things you will never find me attempting in this lifetime

supersizeme

this came in aclose third behind "trying to understand women" and "fellating myself without prior proper stretching."
i don't have a big enough "fuuuuuck that" for this.

PATTAYA, Thailand (AP) -- Just one's enough to give anyone the creeps.

When there are 3,000 of them and they're all in your room, it's the stuff of nightmares.

But Kanchana Ketkeaw, a 30-year-old Thai woman hoping to break the world record for the longest stay in a room full of scorpions, is confident she won't lose any sleep when she beds down for the next 32 days with her deadly roommates.

Kanchana began the attempt Saturday in a specially made glass-walled room at a shopping mall at a Thai beach resort, watched by scores of amazed onlookers.

She performs with scorpions every day as a tourist attraction -- putting them in her mouth as part of the routine -- and knows what it's like to be stung.

"If I don't do anything to them, if I'm not hurting them, then they won't hurt me," Kanchana said before entering the 12-square-meter (130-square-foot) room, which has a bed, a toilet, a television, a table and a chair.

The current world record was set last year by a Malaysian woman who endured 30 days with 2,700 scorpions. She was stung seven times, fell unconscious and almost gave up the attempt.

Kanchana will be allowed to leave her room for 15 minutes every eight hours.

She shrugged off the danger. She posed for photographers, pulling scorpions from a basket and putting them on her body.

Officials then released the remaining scorpions into the room. They spread across the floor, crawled over the chair and up an artificial tree.

A doctor will be on hand, and there's a hospital nearby.

"It's very dangerous for someone's who's never been exposed or never been bitten by scorpions," said Dr. Supoj Wateesatogkit of the Bangkok Pattaya Hospital.

"But I understand she has been bitten so many times that she has developed immunity, so the most she'll have if she is bitten is some swelling and pain, which isn't serious," he said.

vstory.thailand.scorpion.ap.jpg

Scorpion pussy..I bet your dick would fall off if you fucked her.

If the previous recordholder spent 30 full days with the scorpions, why does she get to leave for 45 minutes a day? Bullshit!!!! Cheater!!!

-Warik

Warik said:
If the previous recordholder spent 30 full days with the scorpions, why does she get to leave for 45 minutes a day? Bullshit!!!! Cheater!!!

-Warik

Yeah, I am going for the record next.... one full year, but I will be allowed out 22 hours a day.

Come to think of it... that is a bullshit rule for her. The current world record holder should barge in and deliver a chair shot to the head and commence with an enclosed, bikini, scorpion grudge match. Even I would watch that.

Top Bottom