Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

One Hour Massage + Happy Ending = Good Way To Start Off A Saturday

ohashi said:
What happens if you don't tip? Or do you have to "tip" in advance?

what happens when you dont tip anyone?

Plus if u go back to the same girl supposedly they start taking care of you better. Not that im going to make this a habit or anything.

But i will say this. My muscles feel great today. They hit every little tendon. Good stuff.

Dunk said:
Actually she didnt. They were normal sized human hands.

translation = "two handed" means she had one hand over the other.

alien amp pharm said:
translation = "two handed" means she had one hand over the other.
lol, you beat me to it ;)

a little voice in my head yelled out "Overlap!!" ;)

just kidding, dunk. im a bit jealous of this asian trained hamster they have giving you rubdowns ;)

Dunk said:
Maybe. Whats a soapy?
A soapy is where she puts you in a shallow bath, lathers you up, strips naked and massages you using various parts of her anatomy. It's fantastic! If your massage parlor has Asian girls then they'll know exactly what it is. No man has lived until he's had a soapy.

JayC9 said:
A soapy is where she puts you in a shallow bath, lathers you up, strips naked and massages you using various parts of her anatomy. It's fantastic! If your massage parlor has Asian girls then they'll know exactly what it is. No man has lived until he's had a soapy.

That sounds good! Do they have 'em in LA anyone know???

ladies, i am outstanding at messages. i have been through message therapy school but do not practice it. i was going to be a personal trainer and add message to my list of services but things happen and dont go the way you want. so i have this talent with no clients. i do make house calls. anyone interested????

Top Bottom