Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Once a fighter always a fighter?

Bobber

I don't think it will ever end damn it. New years eve this little dude calls my girl a bitch and wouldn't apologize so I walk around the table and as i got to him he popped me in the mouth over his girlfriends shoulder. I then proceeded to hit him in the head, which busted him open, and then take him down to the ground to put him to sleep. Well I never got to put him to sleep cause as soon as his his head bounced of the floor the first time everyone jumped in and stopped me.

Was I in the wrong? Can i ever fucking change myself to where I can refrain from fighting?

Sounds like he is a fighter to... you're just better at it.

You were in the wrong when you tried to cave his skull in... not for hitting his punk ass back after he hit you.

It seems unnatural... but in this world your response has to be measured and appopriate or you are the bad guy.

oh boi. trust me, it happens. It happens a lot of times. Some times at certain situations you must refrain, but you still manage to sink into intoxicating fantasies of combat. Alas that is not always the case.

Sometimes solitude is the best.

Nothing to worry about. But once you got him down and out. It is over. UNless, likes a lot of drunken fools he gets up and comes again.

Find a place to fight, a boxing gym, mma gym whatever. Channel your natural aggression and don't worry about the idiots, unless of course they hit you.

JH! - I was the bad guy for quite a while after that until everyone found out the cause, but my girl is still "scared if I think it's ok to do that to people."

Smurfy - I don't think so missy.

Subzero - I tried solitude for over a year up here in Maryland man...only time shit happened is when I go out...hmmmm.

Katdav - Principles apply across he board....what I believe and the way I react will remain the same no matter where the fuck I am.

Mountain Muscle - I go back to Texas in 13 days for 5 days. When I get back, barring any glitches, I am starting to train Jiu Jitsu with Pedro Sauer. They say he is the greatest technical teacher from the Gracie camp or somethin like that. I can't wait to be able to fight people!

Bobber said:
JH! - I was the bad guy for quite a while after that until everyone found out the cause, but my girl is still "scared if I think it's ok to do that to people."

Smurfy - I don't think so missy.

Subzero - I tried solitude for over a year up here in Maryland man...only time shit happened is when I go out...hmmmm.

Katdav - Principles apply across he board....what I believe and the way I react will remain the same no matter where the fuck I am.

Mountain Muscle - I go back to Texas in 13 days for 5 days. When I get back, barring any glitches, I am starting to train Jiu Jitsu with Pedro Sauer. They say he is the greatest technical teacher from the Gracie camp or somethin like that. I can't wait to be able to fight people!

Nice. bro. It will help seriously. You have to get the mindset of "only in the ring". I still have trouble with that. Takes work. Just dont ever start fights, but if you are hit, finish them. BJJ will make you humble wuickly too. lol.

I just started here under Nate Marquardt, a UFC fighter.

The deciding factor is always whether or not you are willing to take the penalty for fighting anymore. Best to keep it in the gym.

Top Bottom