Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

once again, UNABLE TO TRAIN UPPER BODY

M

madbomber31

fuck, every time i make good gains i push it too hard and do stupid fucking exercises that KILL my shoulders... i now know i can never do upright rows again, i'm almost certain the last 2 times it's been due to them...

i just started getting 300 plus up on incline bench.. i felt fucking great for 3 months!!!

not sure what the hell happens in there, maybe it's scar tissue, i dont know.. i havent been back to the docs in a long time for it...

i'm frustrated.. so i'm a fuckin cardio boy/ light weight repper... this sucks.

yeah...seems to affect the "dumbass" offshoot variety of those with torn cuffs...

:)

...hang in there

you should do rotator cuff exercises with theraband.....go get the shit at a sporting goods store and tie it to every doorknob on your house and do it all the time. I have a torn labrum in my right shoulder from playing football in college and I had to do this, it works though. Email me if you want instructions on how to do them.

I also suggest doing alternating DB presses. Incline, Decline, Flat bench. Hold one weight at the top while you press the other. Make sure you are always holding the DB you aren't pressing at the top of the lift not th bottom. This really helps shoulder stability.

This is what I still do because my shoulders are retarded. They pop out all the time, like when I reach for a dish in my ktichen, it's fucked. But at least I can still push a lot of weight and have a decent physique, which is all that really matters now isn't it??? haha

two superspinatus here.... but from what i've seen of diagrams, it seems the pain is in the wrong spot for this.. to me, its in the front upper part of the shoulder, not the rear.

torn labrem in my right, along with lots of scar tissue. What a blast it is. I had my left should reconstructed for the same reason. I am just delaying the innevitable on my right. I've had a lot of injuries palying ball, but I honestly believe nothing is my debilitating than shoulder problems. It fucks everything up. I blew my left knee out too, torn MCL, PCL and sprained ACL. And I honestly would prefer that over my shoulder problems. I totally know how frustrating it can be. I know a lot about rehabbing shoulders, not because I have a degree or anything, but because it's what I've been doing for 5 years now. It sucks!!!!

Top Bottom