Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

omg someone please remove my posts and my name and my karma posts count hits and all my life I dedicate to thee

Status
Not open for further replies.

bran987

I'm so afraid of the world please help me not be afraid of life and the hemoglobins and the milo hobgoblins and the killer bees and the stinky pussies that surround me, thank god amen and hallowed be the name lestat rick rocker I dig a dug and it was deep. this thread is from a stupid american student in germany, ha. ha. moderator bran987 0out. love you guys miss you all.

Re: omg someone please remove my posts and my name and my karma posts count hits and

heatherrae said:
??? Wth ???
whatsup lawyer evilness of the southern hemisphere when am I going to get to go to men's club with your goodness of a husbandooooo

Re: omg someone please remove my posts and my name and my karma posts count hits and

bran987 said:
whatsup lawyer evilness of the southern hemisphere when am I going to get to go to men's club with your goodness of a husbandooooo
I don't have a husband. ???

heatherrae said:
please don't play semantics with me at this point in the nights, I'm in europe and I've been out with UNDERGRADS and I'm 27 years old. it's a hard knock life. grumpy and me in march does that sound cool? I'll be in the states by then.

heatherrae said:

He's been out of the loop for awhile. :)

manny78 said:
Dood, whatever you smoked or sniffed, please send me some of it.
manny whatsup you're hardcore. awesome let's smoke it.

Angel said:
Isn't it eleven in europe right now oat bran?
hello angel of the heavens of the caged birds that I know so well, it's 11:30 but you are free on the internet to be everything you ever wanted to be including a llama or giraffe. do not be shy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom