Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Olympia 2001

V.I.P tickets are $600 a piece.

That includes the following:
Early entry to meet the olympians
Best seating for the Fitness Olympia finals
Best seating fo the Ms. Olympia finals
Tickets to the VIP cocktail party
Best seating for the Mr. Olympia judging
Best seating for the Mr. Olymipa Finals
Tickets to the VIP banquet
Tickets to the Olympia seminar

If you have the money for them they're worth it...

Thanks for the advice. Yep, I did book them with the Olympia 2001 price. It cost me $180 for the room, as opposed to $349 on the 26th and $400 on the 27th.

As for the show tickets - I havn't got them yet. We were unsure if it was worth spending the $600 on the VIP ones or just getting a cheaper tickets. It is a once in a lifetime experience for us (well until I get invited to compete in it by Joe!) so I am very tempted to get the dear ones.

Have any of you had them before and been to the after parties etc? Is it really worth it?

My other worry is this - if we go to the cocktail parties etc. how posh do we have to dress? It won't be a Tux and ballroom dress thing will it? Or can I just wear my usual clothes? Don't wanna end up looking stupid. Please remember it is a holiday for us so we will be limited on the clothes we can actually bring for the three weeks we are there.

I look forward to meeting you Daeo as well as any others of the Elite that will be there.

Even if you don't go to the after parties it's still worth it in my book. Good tickets to the Mr Olympia finals are $200 alone. Not to mention best seating for all the other competitions. But if you're not interested in the other comps you'd be better off to buy the regular tickets. As far as the after parties, it's formal but not tuxedo formal. You wouldn't want to show up in your tank top and jeans. Looking forward to meeting all of you there...:wavey:

OK I'm getting very tempted now.
Any more opinions? - the fitness and Miss shows are $150 for the best tickets to see both so is it worth an extra $250 (x2) for all the rest of the stuff?

At the moment I am leaning towards 'well it is once in a lifetime so f*ck it spend $1200'.:)

Actually with all the ticket prices combined it would equal $590. That's not to mention all the other VIP stuff...

OK, OK, I'll be spending the $1200 today. See you there mate! I guess I won't be able to buy as much growth as I wanted now, unless I start selling my body.:p

Cheers, I can't wait. I ordered the VIP tickets in the end. Wayne Demilia sent me an email saying they should be sent out next month. If anyone else is after them, don't even bother with the telephone number now, it is impossible to get through. E-mail IFBB pro division, the addy is on the site.

Olympia '01

I went to Olympia '99 and Mandalay Bay was still brand new. I didn't hit the contest, but got a chance to run into some of the big guys and talked to the vendors in the market.

I'm looking to be on-line camera in hand this year too, but I'll probably stay at Luxor to avoid the $200/night charges at Mandalay this time.

Reactions: Cut
Top Bottom