Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Olympia 2001

strengthmonster

I am so excited.
Well my girl and I have just booked our two nights (26th&27th) at the Mandalay Bay Resort Hotel for the Olympia. It has been my dream to go for 15 years now but living in the UK has made it very difficult so far. We are hoping so see as many different places as we can whilst we are there ie. West coast, Cali, etc. before catching an internal for two weeks in West Florida. I am competing a month before we go so I should still be in good shape. Hopefully might meet some of you Elite bros and girls whilst we are there.:)

Reactions: Cut
Wow, that's awesome. I wish I could go. THe Mandalay is a really really nice hotel too. One of the best in the world. Have a great time. ANd don't forget to post some pics for us!!!!

Reactions: Cut
did you book under the olympia reservation code? if not you probably paid about 2x what most of the fans will pay. normally they dont release the code until they sell the tickets for the event as well. if you are cool with paying that much then go for it. if you are willling to wait, you could save some cash by using the reservation code.

last year, normal price per night. 349
with code 149

I paid with the reservation code. Also got the V.I.P tickets. For anyone who's interested in the code it's "Olympia 2001". Creative eh???

they dont trust the average meathead to remember something like

s483hhs77322ejjn333-43nr

i'll have to check it out. i plan to go this year again as well.

BTW. With the reservation code the rooms are still $180 a night. Without them the prices are around $210-240 I believe...

Top Bottom