Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Older guy/younger girl, older girl/younger guy?

Milhouse

What do you think of relationships like this? I have seen personally some go great and some not so great.

For numbers sake lets just say the difference in age can be 6-15 years age difference between the couple.

I am not asking this question because of the recent members here who are going thru breakups by the way, just want to know what the consensus is.

I seem to remember some survey done of married couples. Most that worked were when the man was older than the woman.

LMAO- He's NOT young enough at times....

YOU both know I love my man! Buttttt I'll keep ya both in my lil black book just in case I end killing him for some reason....
devil:

usually most relationships that have an age difference are that the men are older than the women. this being because women mature faster than men...mentally & physically. as far as my friends go, you will see 21 yr old guys dating 16, 17, 18 or 19 yr old girls. when i asked my 21yr old brother why guys do stuff like that...he told me because girls want older guys. they dont want to be dating any "boys" thats why you usually dont see girls dating younger guys...its a maturity thing! ;)

I disagree, Super Girl. I think the older guys have more money then the boys and better cars. A matter of economics and status.

"because women mature faster than men...mentally & physically"

BulllllSHIT they do!

Top Bottom