Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Old NAKED men at the gym...

ThePizmo

I know this is a suppliment board, and this might get bumped off but I dont care, THIS IS SOMETHING THAT NEEDS TO BE SAID...

Ever notice when you are at the gym, and there is an old man in the locker room he is ALWAYS naked? No matter what he is doing. Combing his hair, talking, washing his face....anything! For some reason men over the age of 60 feel the need to be naked around other guys in the locker room.

The last 3 times Ive gone to this one gym, there has been a naked old man in there standing next to me. Believe it or not, the one guy ACTULLY put his shirt on, combed his hair, put his socks on, walked over to the sick, washed his face, and stood there and talked to us all while being naked from the waste down!!

Why is this? I know back in the day, like 60's or whatever when this guy might of been 18 or so, it was acceptable to be nakled in the locker room...but it aint 1960 anymore mother fuckers....i dont wanna see your naked wrickled ugly small cocks wagging in my face when im trying to get clothed....SO PISS OF AND PUT SOME CLOTHES ON!

Once again fellow memebers....Sorry! Its something that had to be said.

Pizmo

Dude, there's at least one of these in every gym all over the country. Shit even when I was in college there was an old guy in the school's gym that would walk around the locker room buck naked.

I think they're just so old that they don't give a shit anymore what anyone thinks. Shit some of them were probably in the military at some point. If you had spent your youth dodging artillery shells in Korea would you give a rats ass what some 20 yr old thinks about you walking around with your junk hanging out?

mid valley athletic club, reseda, caliornia...

nice gym. very exclusive.

this old man couldn't hold his poop. 2 chunks floated in the indoor jacuzzi.

never went in that motha again.

LOL

Is it safe to say we all agree old men should have their own gym?? Like a POW bar or something...LOL

I find it hard not to laugh when I see that shit. I mean hey its cool to be naked but only for the necessary amount of time. I swear when I see old men walking around naked I feel like I'm back in grade school holding in a laugh cause someone just farted.:D :D

little chris said:
I find it hard not to laugh when I see that shit. I mean hey its cool to be naked but only for the necessary amount of time. I swear when I see old men walking around naked I feel like I'm back in grade school holding in a laugh cause someone just farted.:D :D

I can't talk any shit... My dad does that all the time after we train together. He's really old, but it's just wrong and I should say something.

that is so friggin funny! Who the hell wants to see that!

there was this guy at my gym that would stand at the sink and shave, etc...totally naked, but the kicker was that he had to weigh at least 250-300 lbs of hanging, saggy skin. i don't get it. the guy spent more time in the locker room than working out. and the funniest thing was that he made ZERO improvements!

oh well, I'm not here to judge anybody, but gimme a break.

later,
G

Top Bottom