Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Old NAKED men at the gym...

LOL. I work at a YMCA and this is something of a daily basis in the men's locker room. It is a bit disturbing, and I find it true that these guys enjoy walking around trying to mimic the days they were 2 years old. I don't mind it now though since it's something you get used to after a while.

The truth is, we are all headed there sometime in the future! And you might just end up enjoying the nakedness of life. I believe this shows us how long it really takes a human to understand being naked and free-spirited is fine. We all share the same anatomy so why should we be surprised looking at another male-human's body. I'd take it if you go into the Women's Locker Room (Where there isn't any senior ladies) you'd have a totally different reaction, right? It's all built-in baby, humans are nuts in the beginning, but eventually we all grow. Let'em enjoy it man, some of them have only a few years of life left, and you might not know that.

you are all sick sick people to be talking about old men and their nakedness and the nasty things they do at the gym........its one of those things we all know it happens but we dont talk about it.......lol

Well, it's not just the men...
It's pretty much the same in the women's locker room. Seems like the saggier, fatter, and hairyer the body, the more they parade around or sit buck naked on the benches! I'm all for being comfortable in your own skin, but for God's sake, some things are just better saved for yourself and your special someone. The rest of us don't want to know or see all your business. :sick:

Then there are the ones where the whole locker room could be empty, but they'll pick the locker RIGHT NEXT to yours and start spraying nasty perfume or shaking baby powder everwhere. What is it about some people?! The same thing happens in parking lots, restaurants, on the beach, anywhere. You could be the only person for miles, yet someone always comes along and plops right down in your space. :mad:

ThePizmo said:
LOL

Is it safe to say we all agree old men should have their own gym?? Like a POW bar or something...LOL

Hell Of An Idea.....Its not like most of them work out...I go in the morning which is the "Silver Hour" im the youngest by about 40 years, and aside from resting on all the equipment, all they do is talk about the Yankees!

-Howl

The gym I go to is like a peep show for some of these old guys. They just seem to hang around the lockers naked. It didn’t bother me at first but, when this one old guy who must be in his 60’s start to do some nude stretching as a warm up in the locker…it freaked me out a little.

FitFossil said:
Well, it's not just the men...
It's pretty much the same in the women's locker room. Seems like the saggier, fatter, and hairyer the body, the more they parade around or sit buck naked on the benches! I'm all for being comfortable in your own skin, but for God's sake, some things are just better saved for yourself and your special someone. The rest of us don't want to know or see all your business. :sick:

Then there are the ones where the whole locker room could be empty, but they'll pick the locker RIGHT NEXT to yours and start spraying nasty perfume or shaking baby powder everwhere. What is it about some people?! The same thing happens in parking lots, restaurants, on the beach, anywhere. You could be the only person for miles, yet someone always comes along and plops right down in your space. :mad:

Hey, baby, tell me more about what's happening in the girls locker rooms - it is my neverending dream to become invisible one day, and go there, behind the closed doors... :p :licker: :blow:

seems like all the golds i go to around here, there is always one guy that does that. Not only that, but he brushes/blow drys his hair /shaves his face in front of the mirror by the sink with his sack touching the counter top where you wash your hands at. Man at least have some decency and put your underwear on.

Thats just like taking a massive dump and not flushing afterwards.

Goldberg said:
that is so friggin funny! Who the hell wants to see that!

there was this guy at my gym that would stand at the sink and shave, etc...totally naked, but the kicker was that he had to weigh at least 250-300 lbs of hanging, saggy skin. i don't get it. the guy spent more time in the locker room than working out. and the funniest thing was that he made ZERO improvements!

oh well, I'm not here to judge anybody, but gimme a break.

later,
G

holy crap, you've been a member since 2000, and only have 26 posts. lol

Top Bottom