x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

Old Men and The Locker Room.

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Old Men and The Locker Room. within the Chat & Conversation category.

Excerpt: WTF is the deal with all the naked old men in the locker room.. Does anyone else have all these old men standing around chatting completely naked in the locker room at their gym.. These guys stand around for ever just chatting it up, reading a paper, or air drying completely naked. They seem to think this is a perfect time to start a conversation with you.. It is not that they are gay, but they seem to have absolutely no modesty at all. THe one that I really can not stand will actually

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
    Amateur Bodybuilder

Old Men and The Locker Room.

WTF is the deal with all the naked old men in the locker room.. Does anyone else have all these old men standing around chatting completely naked in the locker room at their gym.. These guys stand around for ever just chatting it up, reading a paper, or air drying completely naked. They seem to think this is a perfect time to start a conversation with you.. It is not that they are gay, but they seem to have absolutely no modesty at all. THe one that I really can not stand will actually hike his leg up on the counter and dry hiss ass and balls with the fucking hair dryer. Where did these old guys come from?

mind in the gutter, head in the clouds, hand down my pants...
    they are at my gym too - it seems everyone 30 and under wears the towels, and all the others will watch tv, have conversations, etc all just totally naked. hairy, fat, and gross.
    I try not to spend too much time in there.

it pissed me off, there was a fat wet guy watching the cnn moneywatch there on a chair - naked (well, he had on flip flops) - and I was just thinking - WTF, we have to sit there too.

must be men of a different era have the urge to air out. or maybe at some point you just stop giving a shit about anything

I think every young guy at the gym sees this horseshit.

I remember when I was like 10 or 11 and I was taking lessons at the YMCA to learn how to swim. I turn around and some old man was skittering across the pool area toward the sauna butt naked. I guess he forgot he was naked. All the girls started giggling and the instructer just shook her head.

As you can see, I'm still scarred.

Re: Old Men and The Locker Room.

Originally posted by Bull69
    THe one that I really can not stand will actually hike his leg up on the counter and dry hiss ass and balls with the fucking hair dryer.
    ::forming mental picture::

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!!

Come on, you have GOT to be kidding me.

I remember one old man back at the Y on Clairmont in Atlanta, he would ALWAYS walk into the sauna and steamroom wearing nothing but cowboy boots. Seems he had a self esteem problem about his height. Which even with cowboy boots on, he barely made it to 5'2"

Amateur Bodybuilder
    Not fucking kidding at all!!!!! It is fucking disgusting.... Another old guy likes to use the same counter to do his hamstring stretches buck naked. I honestly believe these old guys are from a different fucking planet...

Trust me....they all do it. Old men love to roam naked. Those nude colonies consist completely of wrinkly old couples who love this shit.

fortunately i have yet to see someting like this. and for my sake i hope i never do.

Warik
    Don't you guys have homes? Jeez... shower in your own bathroom. That locker room is nasty shit.

Originally posted by HappyScrappy
    "...at some point you just stop giving a shit about anything"
    LOL - Since I'm "over 30" I'm qualified to respond. You are partially correct. "Anything" is a stretch but I really don't give a shit what people think.

Disclaimer: I have enough social skills to not "hang-out (pun intended) naked" in a public environment and I'm far from "old and wrinkly." heh heh

Later,

mind in the gutter, head in the clouds, hand down my pants...
    Originally posted by 1911

LOL - Since I'm "over 30" I'm qualified to respond. You are partially correct. "Anything" is a stretch but I really don't give a shit what people think.

Disclaimer: I have enough social skills to not "hang-out (pun intended) naked" in a public environment and I'm far from "old and wrinkly." heh heh

Later,

LOL - I don't consider over 30 old - was just pointing out the age group that seemed to fit what I saw