Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Old Men and The Locker Room.

RyanH said:
My question is whether younger women have a problem with older women glaring in locker rooms?

Women are so much less obvious than men. Plus, my theory is that women aren't so much turned on visually but more tuned in to the other senses.

I was in a 'ladies' spa once, and it was mostly gay girls. We sat together in the bubble tub/jacuzzi thingy completely nude for almost an hour. I was the most different, so I got the most 'on-the-sly' stares.

But it wasn't 'ogling'. It was more out of curiousity about someone who looks different. I imagine it would have made me uncomfortable only if they were staring because I was unattractive.

Funny how men and women are so different. You'll never see women just running around naked in the locker room. There is always one though, and usually she's the 'weird' one.

I would think the most looks are cast in the women's locker room since they are always comparing themselves to each other anyway. Every time I go out with my friends, the girls will rip apart any beautiful woman trying to point out her flaws, etc. I think women are more jealous about being upstaged than men are.

not many guys are into that.

strongchick said:

at least not on the surface ;)

You'd like to think that...but it's untrue. Guys don't give a fuck. We're to busy checking out the asses n tits on girls. Basically, everyone's looking at the ladies!

Bull69 said:
WTF is the deal with all the naked old men in the locker room.. Does anyone else have all these old men standing around chatting completely naked in the locker room at their gym.. These guys stand around for ever just chatting it up, reading a paper, or air drying completely naked. They seem to think this is a perfect time to start a conversation with you.. It is not that they are gay, but they seem to have absolutely no modesty at all. THe one that I really can not stand will actually hike his leg up on the counter and dry hiss ass and balls with the fucking hair dryer. Where did these old guys come from?

This situation sounds all too familiar were I lift.

68GT350 said:

You'd like to think that...but it's untrue. Guys don't give a fuck. We're to busy checking out the asses n tits on girls. Basically, everyone's looking at the ladies!

Not to be argumentative, but...why do men have a hard time admitting that they compete with each other for attention?

I don't think it is that as much as competition for the title of Biggest Badass. Who cares if you are in the running for Pimp Daddy of the Year.... Anyway, I gave that up bc I honestly don't fucking care anymore -

One man's roof is another man's floor - in other words there will always be someone bigger, stronger.

Many guys at the gym are fixated on who is top dog. Fucking who cares anyway???? I don't. I am there for my self, no one else.

Last edited:
CANT SAY THAT I WOULD DO THAT STUFF BUT IF IT WERE YOUNG, GAY GUYS WHO LOOKED HALFWAY DECENT WALKING AROUND NAKED IN YOUR LOCKER ROOM WOULD YOU BE COMPLAINING???

ITS THE LOCKER ROOM MAN. PEOPLE DO THAT KIND OF SHIT IN THERE. THATS WHY I STAY OUT OF IT.

KAYNE

Top Bottom