Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Old Men and The Locker Room.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Old Men and The Locker Room.

toga22 said:

Fistfull's you are so brave....you would really protect us ladies like that? Wouldn't you be scared of the things we could do to you...:angel:

At first I might be, but what doesn't kill me; makes me stronger. Unless you wind up killing me. In that case it would be a shame because the world would be stricken with grief to have one less pretty face on earth.:D

Very strange. I have wondered about this myself and I finally came up with this answer, seriously: the towels don't fit around them.

Of course there are exceptions:

BELLINIGRAVE.GIF

musclebrains said:
Very strange. I have wondered about this myself and I finally came up with this answer, seriously: the towels don't fit around them.

Of course there are exceptions:

BELLINIGRAVE.GIF

Nice red "x" musclebutt.

the funniest thing is they put on their socks or shirt first, and pants last. from what i've been told is that they don't care. i'm like you guys, i just look at the floor. the only time i go there is to take a wiz.

fist, if you go into that locker room you might have some of them elderly ladies wanted some of your man love. roflmao.

Maybe its the only place they can see some hot goods in person. They probably get sick of films and gadgets, but still, have some self-respect.

Maybe men get used to being naked together from their military days.

That's how it was in boot camp...you lose modesty after awhile, eating, showering together. And I'm exceptionally shy.

Maybe.

Top Bottom