Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Old Men and The Locker Room.

Women do this too!! Ask Pink about the old ladies at her gym!! I'm sorry, I will never roam around naked at an old age at a gym. I'll save that for the strip club!! Tee hee hee!!

I'll have to second LilLady and say that I've seen some pretty ugly sights in the locker room. I don't shower there as I work out after work and much prefer my own shower at home. Not a pretty picture to see some old woman, big gut, tits down to her toes, standing in front of a mirror fixing her hair....

Kate

its very common at my gym,i hate showering there but its convenient and ive gotten use to it and keep my head down

the one thing that went to far was in the steam room one older guy was slapping his dick up and down bouncing it off his gut while trying to talk to me i just left in disgust

This is EXACLTY why I look straight down at the floor the whole time I am in the locker room!!!!! FUckers dryin their balls with a hair dryer!!!!!!

Bull69 said:
THe one that I really can not stand will actually hike his leg up on the counter and dry hiss ass and balls with the fucking hair dryer. Where did these old guys come from?

Please no more details.....these are things I do not want to know about ...:xeye:

LOL...Lillady and Raina tell no lies. Old ladies are pathetic....especially after they are done working out and are feeling really confident about themselves. The worst is when they strike up a conversation with you and begin to tell you sorted details from back in the days.....

I will usually withstand the sweaty ride home, where I can shower alone...lol

i never shower in my usual gym...my old gym had cubicles but shit, these guiys will actually put one foot up on the changing room bench stick a towel in their ass crack and start moving ot back and forth while talking to the person next to them. fucked up shit, teachers at my old school supposedly did that a lot

the one thing u NEVER do is dry you weiner and speak to another man. ever

Re: Re: Old Men and The Locker Room.

toga22 said:

Please no more details.....these are things I do not want to know about ...:xeye:

LOL...Lillady and Raina tell no lies. Old ladies are pathetic....especially after they are done working out and are feeling really confident about themselves. The worst is when they strike up a conversation with you and begin to tell you sorted details from back in the days.....

I will usually withstand the sweaty ride home, where I can shower alone...lol

I have the solution for you and Raina and the other fine ladies of the board. I suggest I go in the locker with you ladies and make love to you the whole time and you won't notice the old wrinkled women.

Wow, problem solved. Damn, I'm a genius.:D

Re: Re: Re: Old Men and The Locker Room.

fistfullofsteel said:

I have the solution for you and Raina and the other fine ladies of the board. I suggest I go in the locker with you ladies and make love to you the whole time and you won't notice the old wrinkled women.

Wow, problem solved. Damn, I'm a genius.:D

Fistfull's you are so brave....you would really protect us ladies like that? Wouldn't you be scared of the things we could do to you...:angel:

Top Bottom