Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Okay as requested....Do Girls Dig Muscular Guys or NOT?

Long running debate, anyone feel free to chime in. As brought to attention by vinyl he said that it depends on cultural factors, as in where you live, shit like that. This is a given, but feel free to post stories from your own past, what girls have told you, whatever....
Personally I think its 50/50, but primarily what chicks want is a 6 pack, however I have yet to find a chick that said she loved Muscle Heads....By this I mean low BF, Mass, Vascularity, typical Bodybuilders. So let it begin...;)

Alls I know is that ALL chicks want my cock. Chicks and Nathan's dicks go hand in hand.

Note that "dicks" is plural since I have more than one dick. You want to be me but there can be only one me..................I'm so lonely.

Nathan said:
Alls I know is that ALL chicks want my cock. Chicks and Nathan's dicks go hand in hand.

Note that "dicks" is plural since I have more than one dick. You want to be me but there can be only one me..................I'm so lonely.

What in the fuck?

Well.. as of recently I have had multiple people talk to me because of my muscle.. and even one girl said she liked tubby guys... wtf.. so I don't think a "ratio" could be figured.. but the old saying goes: "there is someone out there for everyone"... I do think is true, the more I learn....

A few things most "chicks" don't dig...

juicy fruit said:
The owner of Exit probably had to shut the club down due to the abundant smell of Beef Lo Mein and Won Ton Soup with all the chinks that fucking place had!

About Valentine's Day...
juicy fruit said:
I agree, what a stupid ass fucking holiday. Maybe if I had a fuckhog of my own to go out with or something it wouldnt be as bad.

juicy fruit said:
Why should I call them anything other than that? Especially when they dont give my good looking self any attention? What do they expect me to approach them or something? i'm usually the better looking one out of the two, so get your lazy ass cunt over here and ask me to fuck you!! :mad:

When I see a guy who's really built and vascular I always think "damn, he's disciplined". That's really attractive. On the other hand the same guy could talk to me for 5 minutes, be braindead, and turn me off.

I get mostly good responses from having muscles :p
This one girl I'm seeing has nothing but good things to say about it.... and the girl i was seeing before told her friends and they came up and had a grab for themselves... LOL
Not that I'm that big... but it definitely does pay off to "Some" girls....

On the other hand.. My ex-gf of over 2 years absolutely hated it.... we're not together any more and she is now with a guy who is 6' 140 lbs.... I'm 5'10 and fluctuate between 185-200... So i guess she got her wish.... skin and bones... she always told me I should lose all muscle and go back to being a skinny ass... lol
Fuck her, she can have her bag of bones...

Top Bottom