Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Okay...dating is way too expensive and the return on investment...

GoldenDelicious said:
oh really? ;) cheeky mofo ;)

well aap, on friday night, i found what it was like to be you...except that instead of flies buzzing around me, there were girls :) friday nights menu was:

1) 17 yo bi girl (body....8/10. face 7/10) with FHM model girlfriend away on holiday, which will be interesting when she gits back...since shes also bi
2) 16 yo bi girl (body 8.5/10. face 7.5/10) ....sister to girl number 1
3) 16 yo hetero girl who is actually cute (not as cute as the other girls, but much nicer to be around) who asked if id like a "shot and a walk upstairs" (upstairs = bedroom)

most important thing i learned that day: being a talkative barman is a surefire way to get girls throwing themselves at you :)

(no mofos i didnt take up any offers. im not sure id like girls 10 years younger than i am wandering around telling people we got together :worried: ) BUT thats not the point! the point is, i didnt spend any money :) and they all want to say hi again :)

WOW! Those girls are young!

GoldenDelicious said:
oh really? ;) cheeky mofo ;)

well aap, on friday night, i found what it was like to be you...except that instead of flies buzzing around me, there were girls :) friday nights menu was:

1) 17 yo bi girl (body....8/10. face 7/10) with FHM model girlfriend away on holiday, which will be interesting when she gits back...since shes also bi
2) 16 yo bi girl (body 8.5/10. face 7.5/10) ....sister to girl number 1
3) 16 yo hetero girl who is actually cute (not as cute as the other girls, but much nicer to be around) who asked if id like a "shot and a walk upstairs" (upstairs = bedroom)

most important thing i learned that day: being a talkative barman is a surefire way to get girls throwing themselves at you :)

(no mofos i didnt take up any offers. im not sure id like girls 10 years younger than i am wandering around telling people we got together :worried: ) BUT thats not the point! the point is, i didnt spend any money :) and they all want to say hi again :)

Lmao @ you

ok you lil cheeky bitch.. try that on a mature LADY and see how far that gets you.

I don't know of one 16yr old chick *cough* *ho* that wouldn't wanna bang a man 10 yrs her sr.. makes her feel sorta special I guess.

Now, do your homework, You go out tonight on Evil_Frisky and hit on a LADY, I'm talking your age or older... NO not a granny, thats too easy also.

You know i :heart: U but we need to get some things straight mr Sexy ;)

GoldenDelicious said:
oh of course ;)

(lol shup you twit, im talking to aap, the guy was played severely by the 17 or 18 year old, its right up his alley ;) )

i have to say though, most of the better looking people around here are under 20.

im sick of explaining this on EF, i live in a very, very strange place

unbelievable so

(which is why i havnt gone beyong drinking coffee with anyone in a long, long, looooooooong time :( )

SHE WAS 19!!!!
Geez get your facts straight.

and she didn't play me...she severely pwned my ass. :worried:

unless I really really REALLY fall for a girl, i will not spend any money when and if we go "out" for a date. Going "out" is so old school now.

Girls and guys usually spend the equal amounts, and company is more literal so to speak. We don't waste time. hehe...

GoldenDelicious said:
oh of course ;)

(lol shup you twit, im talking to aap, the guy was played severely by the 17 or 18 year old, its right up his alley ;) )

i have to say though, most of the better looking people around here are under 20.

im sick of explaining this on EF, i live in a very, very strange place

unbelievable so

(which is why i havnt gone beyong drinking coffee with anyone in a long, long, looooooooong time :( )

lol

You're not getting any younger gramps... :verygood:

Come Visit Evil_Frisky... I have a hot friend I'll hook you up with :)

Evil_Frisky said:
Lmao @ you

ok you lil cheeky bitch.. try that on a mature LADY and see how far that gets you.

I don't know of one 16yr old chick *cough* *ho* that wouldn't wanna bang a man 10 yrs her sr.. makes her feel sorta special I guess.

Now, do your homework, You go out tonight on Evil_Frisky and hit on a LADY, I'm talking your age or older... NO not a granny, thats too easy also.

You know i :heart: U but we need to get some things straight mr Sexy ;)

LOL! I was thinking the samething but you said it!!!!
I did not want to hurt his feelings.

Covergrl80 said:
WOW! Those girls are young!
oh shush theyre friends of a guy i know...everytime he or i have a party he invites them along because hes in loooooooooove with half of them ;) so im stuck in that weird "friends older brother" category that little girls abslutely love and people like me go cant stand because sometimes those little shits look and act rather mature and you forget how old they are

anyway you all suck. mofos. i turn the girls down time after time then watch them date people my age. AND yall tease me. this is bullshit :mad:

I :heart: you GD :qt:

bb079 said:
my thoughts exactly. why spend $100 bucks on a "lady" and get nothing when you can spend $100 on a prostitute and get the fucking works.

wHOA, WHOA WHOA! WAIT A FUICKING MINUTE....Last time I saw a lady was 1912.

Top Bottom