Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Okay...dating is way too expensive and the return on investment...

MattTheSkywalker said:
I have turned dating into a game that only I can win. You have to, or you'll go nuts.

I'l take women out to $100 a person restaurants...places she could never go on her teacher's salary. When she gets the food, and tries it...it's obviously the best meal she's ever had.

About that point I say, "This shit sucks. I'm sending it back, unfuckingbelievable. We shoulda gone to Taco Bell."

And other stuff like that.

Sometimes I speak only in movie lines. Gotta make it fun.
oooo look, youre heading into that cute craziness we call 'eccentricity' in people with too much money :D

anyway i refuse to date, because i havnt met anyone i think is worth a damn...and while its nice to "give a girl a chance" really, around here its just a euphamism for lowering standards.

getting out of ehre is going to be a really good thing :)

MattTheSkywalker said:
I'm both attractive and fit :)

Well damn, who was that dude you sent to take your place for the Atlanta Meetup then?:confused:

Covergrl80 said:
There are a few pictures in there.

You know I would not let this whole thing get to you! Mrs. RIGHT will come when your not looking for her! It may take a while.

Yes she may. I only saw the one. (and I hope you know I wasn't tring to be mean or anything by bringing up the pic)

Some of you dudes *cough GoldenDelicious cough* are going to remain virgins forever unless you spent a little money on the ladies.

Personally I have no problem spending money on a date because well quite frankly I know there's only going to be one date...the woman never answer their phone when I try calling again.

lol :(

Okay, seriously, when I go on a first date I ask questions and and conclude wether or not the girl is materialistic, gold-digger, spoiled, etc.

If she is any of the above there simply isn't a second date.

If she's sincere then I do not mind footing for future dates.
Also if she is truly a worthwhile girl, she will offer to pitch in on dates at some point.

I have found that women like me more when I"m aggressive and come on strong. Even talk about sex right away. Just be the way I'd be if they'd known me for years. I can't always be that way though. It's not in my nature to act that way with someone I hardly know, but when I do, it usually always works. Being too nice nearly always turns them off.

chesty said:
Yes she may. I only saw the one. (and I hope you know I wasn't tring to be mean or anything by bringing up the pic)

Not at all!
I know first hand about the troubles of dating!! and wish you the best.
I have just seen some men go after one thing and thats it. Not saying your that way but it has been known to happen.

It took me along time to find my prince. And I would have waited many more years as long as I had him in the end!

Best of luck!!!!!!

alien amp pharm said:
Some of you dudes *cough GoldenDelicious cough* are going to remain virgins forever unless you spent a little money on the ladies.

Personally I have no problem spending money on a date because well quite frankly I know there's only going to be one date...the woman never answer their phone when I try calling again.

lol :(
oh really? ;) cheeky mofo ;)

well aap, on friday night, i found what it was like to be you...except that instead of flies buzzing around me, there were girls :) friday nights menu was:

1) 17 yo bi girl (body....8/10. face 7/10) with FHM model girlfriend away on holiday, which will be interesting when she gits back...since shes also bi
2) 16 yo bi girl (body 8.5/10. face 7.5/10) ....sister to girl number 1
3) 16 yo hetero girl who is actually cute (not as cute as the other girls, but much nicer to be around) who asked if id like a "shot and a walk upstairs" (upstairs = bedroom)

most important thing i learned that day: being a talkative barman is a surefire way to get girls throwing themselves at you :)

(no mofos i didnt take up any offers. im not sure id like girls 10 years younger than i am wandering around telling people we got together :worried: ) BUT thats not the point! the point is, i didnt spend any money :) and they all want to say hi again :)

The Shadow said:
16 years old??

YOu must be so proud
oh of course ;)

(lol shup you twit, im talking to aap, the guy was played severely by the 17 or 18 year old, its right up his alley ;) )

i have to say though, most of the better looking people around here are under 20.

im sick of explaining this on EF, i live in a very, very strange place

unbelievable so

(which is why i havnt gone beyong drinking coffee with anyone in a long, long, looooooooong time :( )

Top Bottom