Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Okay...dating is way too expensive and the return on investment...

chesty said:
true, we all have limits, i like to keep it nice and simple. So far I buy the dinner and they buy the drinks. Not a bad deal. But hell, where is the honesty.

you're over thinking it.

Gotta let stuff happen, not worry about who buys what. If you meet a woman worth dating, those things will work themselves out.

I know, I don't worry about it. It is just what has happened on my last two dates they offered, I wasn't gonna say no.

men r not cheap, its finding a nice gal to spend some cash on is difficult...i spend nice money on my female friends more so than guys would do thier wives...i never spend money on my own girlfriend ..how ironic eh?

There are a few pictures in there.

You know I would not let this whole thing get to you! Mrs. RIGHT will come when your not looking for her! It may take a while.

GoldenDelicious said:
excuse me?

men are cheap?

not to ship out my captain obvious cape or anything, but...I DONT SEE WOMEN FOOTING THE FREAKING BILL

what a fucked up, twisted mindset some people have if they expect men to work all day long so that they can pay for dinner/drinks/vacations/gifts PLUS somehow manage to invest in a home blah blah blah while women spend their money on themselves

thats ridiculous guys, snap out of it. a woman like that frankly isnt worth anything.

mofos. go buy a copy of disneys Aladdin or something.

Exactly one of the huge reasons that I will never date an american white girl again.

You think I'm supposed to pay you to go out with me???

Yeah that's called a hooker.

If you have to have "game" to get a second date.. then you are dating fuckign materialistic whores..

and stop paying.. One of my most BASIC rules was that by the third date THE WOMAN had to ask me out AND pay.. worked very well. Made it very clear to her I wasnt some god damn sugar daddy and that mutual respect was required.

Dotn date woman that dont pay.

and yes prostitution should be legal everywhere.. woman would be so much nicer and a lot less needy if they had competition.

milo hobgoblin said:
If you have to have "game" to get a second date.. then you are dating fuckign materialistic whores..

and stop paying.. One of my most BASIC rules was that by the third date THE WOMAN had to ask me out AND pay.. worked very well. Made it very clear to her I wasnt some god damn sugar daddy and that mutual respect was required.

Dotn date woman that dont pay.

and yes prostitution should be legal everywhere.. woman would be so much nicer and a lot less needy if they had competition.

Prostitution IS legal...it's called marriage.

Top Bottom