Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Okay...dating is way too expensive and the return on investment...

I know, it is weird, guys are just trying to find a gal that will pay attention to him, looks good and won't go psycho at some point, and women throw out a shopping list of demands. We should start a thread of peoples profiles just to see how f'd up some of them are!!

chesty said:
I know, it is weird, guys are just trying to find a gal that will pay attention to him, looks good and won't go psycho at some point, and women throw out a shopping list of demands. We should start a thread of peoples profiles just to see how f'd up some of them are!!

Haha! Go ahead start it and i'll pitch in.

My dating life has followed my economic situation.

When I had average income, I had a normal dating life.

When I moved home and made no money, I had few dating options.

With practically unlimited disposable income, there is no (known) limit to the number of women attracted to me.

Coincidence? Riiiight. :)

MattTheSkywalker said:
My dating life has followed my economic situation.

When I had average income, I had a normal dating life.

When I moved home and made no money, I had few dating options.

With practically unlimited disposable income, there is no (known) limit to the number of women attracted to me.

Coincidence? Riiiight. :)

So then money is the most important factor. A rich fat ugly guy will get more women than an attractive fit guy with average income.

dating is fun
you get to meet someone new and see if she's good enough for you.
if she's not, then you add what's wrong to the "phonecall filter" so you don't make that mistake again.
if possible don't spend any more than basic coffee money on the first date.
if you're looking for fast lifestyle women then don't complain when your bank account gets drained... fast

biteme said:
So then money is the most important factor. A rich fat ugly guy will get more women than an attractive fit guy with average income.

I'm both attractive and fit :) so I can't address all your premises with myself as an example.

Overlooking economics in dating is like overlooking the Sun in the sky: im-fucking-possible.

More money doesn't improve your chances of finding someone worthy of a relationship, but it does give you more opportunities as far as dating.

Would you trade being fit and looking good and getting few women for being rich, fat, out of shape and getting all the women you could handle? Not me. I guess better to be fit and rich.

*MissFit* said:
men r cheap
covergrl80 said:
I second that!!!

And they always except something in return. Just do it cause you like the girl,NOT JUST TO GET IN HER PANTS.
excuse me?

men are cheap?

not to ship out my captain obvious cape or anything, but...I DONT SEE WOMEN FOOTING THE FREAKING BILL

what a fucked up, twisted mindset some people have if they expect men to work all day long so that they can pay for dinner/drinks/vacations/gifts PLUS somehow manage to invest in a home blah blah blah while women spend their money on themselves

thats ridiculous guys, snap out of it. a woman like that frankly isnt worth anything.

mofos. go buy a copy of disneys Aladdin or something.

GoldenDelicious said:
excuse me?

men are cheap?

not to ship out my captain obvious cape or anything, but...I DONT SEE WOMEN FOOTING THE FREAKING BILL

what a fucked up, twisted mindset some people have if they expect men to work all day long so that they can pay for dinner/drinks/vacations/gifts PLUS somehow manage to invest in a home blah blah blah while women spend their money on themselves

thats ridiculous guys, snap out of it. a woman like that frankly isnt worth anything.

mofos. go buy a copy of disneys Aladdin or something.

most women brag about how much some "stupid date" spent on them or where he took them.

I have to give out more K before I can hit you again.

true, we all have limits, i like to keep it nice and simple. So far I buy the dinner and they buy the drinks. Not a bad deal. But hell, where is the honesty.

Top Bottom