Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Okay...dating is way too expensive and the return on investment...

The last thing on my mind is getting in her pants! That is not why I am dating. Trying to find someone I want to be around that wants to be around me. Sex is not at the top of my list.

Covergrl80 said:
I second that!!!

And they always except something in return. Just do it cause you like the girl,NOT JUST TO GET IN HER PANTS.

We expect not to be led on, but unfortunately women are so fuct with their emotions and signals that we never know what they are thinking. Women really need neon signs implanted in their forheads so you know what's going on with them, that way there'd be less BS games. I've passed up good women because they wouldn't send clear signals, and I've gone after women that didn't want me for the same reason.

The main goal in dating is to get into her pants eventually. Otherwise, we, as a race, would die out.

Covergrl80 said:
I second that!!!

And they always except something in return. Just do it cause you like the girl,NOT JUST TO GET IN HER PANTS.

Why can't you like her and want to get in her pants too?
Unless you are just friends.

gettin in pants comes later, but shit, when you tell a chic upfront you prefer a woman at the end of the date if you ask if she wants to go out again, to be straight and just say no thank you or some shit like that, not let's talk in the morning, call me blah blah, After a 100 dollar night being nice and thinking you hit it off, the least they can do is be freaking honest! There more likely to get in trouble by being dishonest than honest

Covergrl80 said:
I second that!!!

And is that a picture of you getting your pockets filled? Wonder why guys think of the return?

Chesty you need to make your first date coffee or drinks. Never make the first date full on dinner deal especially if your meeting her from a dating site. Then if things are good to go and you get a second date make it dinner and what not.

superqt4u2nv said:
Chesty you need to make your first date coffee or drinks. Never make the first date full on dinner deal especially if your meeting her from a dating site. Then if things are good to go and you get a second date make it dinner and what not.

SuperAcups4u2fondle has a good point.

VERY good point.

true, but by the time I get off work, I am freaking hungry and coffee won't do. especially since a lot of the girls I meet are into things like rockets/fast cars/power, they aren't exactly the type to have tea and crumpets.

...and where I live I have an avg of 30-40 miles to get to civilization so gas alone is an investment, not to mentin the internet connection costs, the sign up costs, the time investment to get the date, see where I am going with this? It isn't just the money, it is all the overhead that also makes the return on investment poor at best. Better to just watch movies at home alone. Nothing can really go wrong there, even if you don't want to go out again with yourself.

Top Bottom