Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ok, so I went to a strip club ...

Pinky Girl

Ok, so I went to a strip club and say a girl do the split right in front of me, and the only thing I was able to think of was : "How was she able to do this?". She did it like it was nothing and like it was sooooo easy...

So I would like to know, are there tricks (exercices or some stretching) to do the split.

Thanks.

I seen a girl shoot darts out of her cooch and pop ballons.
This was in Thailand though.

Last edited:
Pinky Girl said:
Ok, so I went to a strip club and say a girl do the split right in front of me, and the only thing I was able to think of was : "How was she able to do this?". She did it like it was nothing and like it was sooooo easy...

So I would like to know, are there tricks (exercices or some stretching) to do the split.

Thanks.

the splits?....uhmm, i dont know, who cares. so tell us what else you saw?.....uhmm:p

minion said:
I seen a girl shoot darts out of her cooch and pop ballons.
This was in Thailand though.

hey bro, i know you seen all the crazy shit over there. i was there in 89'. that shit was curazzzy.

minion said:
I seen a girl shoot dart out of her cooch and pop ballons.

No, really?!? :) hihihi!!!

I forgot to specified that I want to learn how to do this so I would have something new in the bedroom to show my BF. Imagine the possibilities...!!! Oh, yeah, and the fact that I always wanted to do the split but never could...

Well, if you want to drop the cash try

Kurz, Tom. Stretching Scientifically: a Guide to Flexibility Training. Stadion, 1994

they have it at barnesandnobles.com for $17. This is by far the fastest most effective stretching program I have ever used, and I am naturally a very inflexible person...I got up to a split in two months and could kick over someones head without warming up. I don't have a 12" dong though, so my dreams of being a male stripper fell through.

Anybody get to check out the banana show in in okinawa(I know i didnt spell that right)...I once saw a stripper pull a cupie doll out of her puss and bout ten feet of pearls out of her ass, all in one sitting..:sick: after that it takes a little more than splits to excite me.....besides Pinky, ready to try some pink or just curious and thought the strip club would pass some time:horny:

Top Bottom