Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

OK, so a Bulldog puppy is about $2,000.

manny78 said:
$2000 = assraping. Bro, look elsewhere, someone is obviously trying to screw you.

Yeah I didn't get too involved. I did some simple searches for breeders in the area and the prices were anywhere from $1300 to $3000. I was shocked.

Straight from the breeder should be a lot less. Bought a mini-pug (she'll never go over 10lbs) and paid $300. Same dog bought at the local pet-shop would have costed over $1500.... The profit margin is very high. Gotta open one of these stores one day lol

georgie24 said:
look for animals abroad, you would be shocked what you can get with 500-1,000.00

yeah man, you could totally bag a leopard for $1000. maybe even a lion, in the ghetto.

mountain muscle said:
I only paid $700 for my little man.

Bulldogs are expensive though brother. Check out some of the rescues.

I checked them out. I would love to do that but I don't have faith in myself to give the dog everything he needs for a comfortable life if he has numerous health problems or behavior problems which are mostly what they were where I looked.

I'm really looking for a lazy, cool dog that doesn't require a huge amount of activity time. Bulldogs, Bloodhounds and Basset Hounds are what I'm looking at...

Top Bottom