Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

OK, please re-assure me

hoosier

Ok, went to a work happy hour tonight, our new receptionist who is about 23 and very,very cute, and smoking hot bod, totally asked me to follow her home tonight, and i said NO. Well actually, i said i didn't think it was a good idea. Please re-assure me that I did the right thing,and I am not a sopping wet vagina.

Did i mention she is really cute, and a great bod?

Thanks so much

hoosier said:
Ok, went to a work happy hour tonight, our new receptionist who is about 23 and very,very cute, and smoking hot bod, totally asked me to follow her home tonight, and i said NO. Well actually, i said i didn't think it was a good idea. Please re-assure me that I did the right thing,and I am not a sopping wet vagina.

Did i mention she is really cute, and a great bod?

Thanks so much

um... why'd you say no???????

Yes i am single.............I have a respectable position within the company...........I am an ass too apparently

Yes i am single.............I have a respectable position within the company...........I am an ass too apparently, a dumb ass

it's the chick's job to ask if you'll still respect her in the morning, not yours.

check between your legs and see if you still have a penis and if it still works.

crak600 said:
it's the chick's job to ask if you'll still respect her in the morning, not yours.

check between your legs and see if you still have a penis and if it still works.

Thanks man, she really is a cutie.......................................I will have to check in the morning if it is there, and operational............ I will PM you the results..... ;)

Top Bottom