Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

OK, I want some serious responses, no you are an attention whore type shit becuase I am quite proffesional at work... and I get my shit done.

Frisky

~QUEEN BITCH~
Platinum
Over a few months ago I went thru an ordeal where I ended up having to turn in a employee for sexual harrassment. Nothing was done to him at all besides a warning, then later on got word he was threatening me, turned that in and nada done for that. Now since then this employee is gone, he first took a downgrade and now is with a differnt company. Currently I am with the same company going on 7 years and its coming close to my 1 year line that I filed this claim. I've been bombarded with this and that, seems like the hour glass is on me non stop. Just so happens the owner of the company's daughter is doing a survey for her psych class that has to deal with the same issues i've endured... and she wants me to fill out the survey????????

My superior and I have butted heads the past few months, I've decided to convert to hourly vs salary due to him saying I don't put in my time? Though he knows my work gets done and has admitted it. So just recently my ov is over 6 hrs... go figure.

I have a folder full of employment opportunities, most of which offer me more than my current but involve relocation. The company has no grounds to fire me, beings I am here over 8 hrs a day, barely take brakes besides the laps in waiting for new projects (like now.. just waiting for my boss to quit jabbing his jaws in the other office about his race car and get with me about revisions.)

I honesly believe they see my time is coming short on my lawsuit for sexual harrassment and are trying to push me off. I consulted an atty and he said a couple hundred thousand is what I could get but I didn't want to do that.

I don't know what to do from here knowing how they are treating me now.

lol @ taking "brakes"

and what does the survey have to do with anything?

sounds to me like you should be looking seriously at that folder full of employment opportunities, find something that pay more with people you enjoy working with.

Smurfy said:
I'm not sure I follow you completely.
I'm glad I wasn't the only one! There wasn't much cohesion to the initial post.

Re: OK, I want some serious responses, no you are an attention whore type shit becuas

stop fucken every one in the office and this would not happen

Frisky said:
Over a few months ago I went thru an ordeal where I ended up having to turn in a employee for sexual harrassment. Nothing was done to him at all besides a warning, then later on got word he was threatening me, turned that in and nada done for that. Now since then this employee is gone, he first took a downgrade and now is with a differnt company. Currently I am with the same company going on 7 years and its coming close to my 1 year line that I filed this claim. I've been bombarded with this and that, seems like the hour glass is on me non stop. Just so happens the owner of the company's daughter is doing a survey for her psych class that has to deal with the same issues i've endured... and she wants me to fill out the survey????????

My superior and I have butted heads the past few months, I've decided to convert to hourly vs salary due to him saying I don't put in my time? Though he knows my work gets done and has admitted it. So just recently my ov is over 6 hrs... go figure.

I have a folder full of employment opportunities, most of which offer me more than my current but involve relocation. The company has no grounds to fire me, beings I am here over 8 hrs a day, barely take brakes besides the laps in waiting for new projects (like now.. just waiting for my boss to quit jabbing his jaws in the other office about his race car and get with me about revisions.)

I honesly believe they see my time is coming short on my lawsuit for sexual harrassment and are trying to push me off. I consulted an atty and he said a couple hundred thousand is what I could get but I didn't want to do that.

I don't know what to do from here knowing how they are treating me now.

A part of me would want to stay just for :finger: purposes...

the other part of me would say "hey, you. life is too friggin short to be miserable." I know change is scary - especially when it involves moving, but I think you should take a better paying job with a fresh start. By doing this you can also say :finger: to your old boss.

what didn't you people get? she filed a sh compaint and life at work isn't all the rosy anymore.

When women file a complaint, they have more problems than when they put up with it. It sucks, but it's true. I've been through it and know others who have, as well. You get treated like shit by your co-workers because they feel you've 'betrayed' them. (all the men, and even some of the women.)

are you asking if you should fill out the survey? no. just say you're sorry, but you'd rather not. then continue doing your work like you've been doing.

Re: OK, I want some serious responses, no you are an attention whore type shit becuas

Who did you file a claim with?

What do you mean he took a downgrade? Did they punish him for his actions?

You could have a lawsuit based on 'retaliation' of the initial claim. But that really requires a significant change in your position or other things like lack of opportunities, etc...

Top Bottom