Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ok, I need some quick help with my Vacuum.

fitnessgrl8621

I have gone through 3 belts in like, well, the past three times I've tried to vacuum lol. First, the little thing at the bottom wasn't turning at all, so I took it all apart... and the belt looked like it had a burn mark and was snapped in half. Sooo, I bought a new belt, put it on, and the thing at the bottom started to turn.. but like 2 seconds later it started to smell like it was burning.. I took it apart AGAIN, and sure enough, it had burned the belt in 1/2. Same thing with the next one.

Do you think it's missing a part? Or maybe I'm putting the belt on wrong? lol

maybe it's off

just like your computer was.

Sounds like the little brush is not turning at all. Take the head apart again and check that each end of the brush and the brush itself does not have any hair,string,rug fibres or strands on each end or wrapped around it as well,it will restricked the brush from turning properly and hence the belt will burn out.

fitnessgrl8621 said:
I have gone through 3 belts in like, well, the past three times I've tried to vacuum lol. First, the little thing at the bottom wasn't turning at all, so I took it all apart... and the belt looked like it had a burn mark and was snapped in half. Sooo, I bought a new belt, put it on, and the thing at the bottom started to turn.. but like 2 seconds later it started to smell like it was burning.. I took it apart AGAIN, and sure enough, it had burned the belt in 1/2. Same thing with the next one.

Its probobly the shag carpeting.

oldandconfused said:
Sounds like the little brush is not turning at all. Take the head apart again and check that each end of the brush and the brush itself does not have any hair,string,rug fibres or strands on each end or wrapped around it as well,it will restricked the brush from turning properly and hence the belt will burn out.
That is what I was going to say.

Something has the roller jammed up so that the belt just gets burned in half.

it may have alot of strings in it or even a penny or something simple in it
just take out the roller and borrow swoles hairbrush when he comes over in his wife beater and socks and get those strings out of it

Belt is on backwards.

fitnessgrl8621 said:

oldandconfused said:

Oldandconfused and Heather ... I took every single little hair/fiber off the brush, inside the vacuum... Right after I put the belt on, the brush turns really well, not catching on anything, but after less than a min., it starts to smell like it's burning and then the belt burns in 1/2.

Top Bottom