Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

OK, I know this has been done a THOUSAND times but I haven't done it yet....

pauly

I need to make a CD to get down to......first i'm startin off with slow songs (ketih sweat, jodeci), then something faster, then something like NIN "closer". I need you guys to list some songs you've fucked to or would like to. House, Techno, Hard Rock, Alternative, Slow Songs, WHATEVER.........gimme some choices. thnks.

Bro it would be easier for me to list songs I havent fucked to!
LOL.

Why are you showing your ass in your avator man? Thats kin of gay.

Pauly watch out buddy Massive got a blow job from a tranny and is exploring his new found sexuality.

Linkin park, Staind, korn, creed, all have awesome fuck me songs...Trsut me my g/f and I swap CD's when we strip. Train -drops of jupiter-, The calling -where ever you will go-, Vanessa Carlson, some U2 songs, I think what tops the lists for fuck songs is the group "Prodigy" famous song ; smack my bitch up and fire starter

WODIN said:
Pauly watch out buddy Massive got a blow job from a tranny and is exploring his new found sexuality.

Bro i dont even know if it was a guy, ok? And you shouldnt tell people private stuff from other postes your a mod too.

And most of all I am not exploring anything exctp your moms pussy!!

owned.

...another one I though of that m/g does a few gigs to...No Doubt "keep on dancing" ...very fucking hot song

MassiveGunz said:

Bro i dont even know if it was a guy, ok? And you shouldnt tell people private stuff from other postes your a mod too.

And most of all I am not exploring anything exctp your moms pussy!!

owned.

damn wodin, you got owned by someone who cant spell I.Q.

Top Bottom