Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ok, I have seen it all.. Men's Lingerie!!

Twisted_Steel

Ok, FROO FROO has reached a new level with this disgusting gender twisting IDEA.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,30925,00.html

According to Fox News this is the latest craze! I wonder how many of you gentlemen would actually conceed to wearing this shit for your women?

0_21_073001_175_redparis_underwear.jpg

You may have a loving relationship, you may sacrifice everything for your women. But, if your willing to be seen like this, well... you be the judge.

0_22_073001_175_blackteddy_underwear.jpg

Imagine this dude at your gym. Does an image of a YORK 45lb plate flying through the air crushing this pansy come to your mind when you see this?

0_23_073001_175_bluefloral_underwear.jpg

Is it just me or is there a plot to FEMINZE all men out there. It makes sense attractive men today seem to look like the back street boys or N'sync. You know the look, androgenous stick boys with pencil shoulders and equally slender legs prancing about in their lyrca shirts.

Last edited:
Actually, I have a friend who's into this sort of thing, quite happily straight. I think most guys who have a fetish for women's underthings are usually pretty heterosexual. It makes sense - if you get all hot & bothered over soft, curvy womens, why not get all hot & bothered over soft, curvy, womens clothes?

Us butt pirates are into much more practical gear, like spandex shorts & capri pants.

Sure I like to get FREAKy with my girl in the sack, but there is a line you just don't cross. You could not pay me enough to model that shit.

Sure I like to get FREAKy with my girl in the sack, but there is a line you just don't cross. You could not pay me enough to model that shit.
But that's the point behind this kind of fetish. Guys don't get into this to show off a 270lb frame in a pink silk teddy; they're into the feel of a pink silk teddy. If you're wearing frilly underwear under a 3-piece suit, and it works for you, who's gonna know?

Top Bottom