Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ok, how do you treat a lady like a lady?

furious

Further more, how are men supposed to be treated by women? I mean, when I hold open a door for a woman and she walks through with out saying thank you or anything, is that the proper way to treat a man?

good point - I mean, should she drop and give you head right there in the doorway? or should she wait until all the way inside...

HappyScrappy said:
good point - I mean, should she drop and give you head right there in the doorway? or should she wait until all the way inside...

...I think she sould wait till your all the way inside.... Damn....

Didn't you ever consider that someone else might wanna get through that particular doorway? Have some courtesy when getting your groove on.

Her giving me head is her option.

My point is, women say they want to be treated like a woman. Fine, that is cool with me. But when do we as men get any kind of special respect, except at our own funerals?

Just trying to see, besides sex, how a woman should treat a man like a man.

Any ideas?

be mild mannered

i generally dont make the after-you thing obvious, but if two peopl are heading for a door let her go thru first

hold doors open but dont stand and hold the door open as its not accpetable today, walk thru first and then hold it open

offer her your coat on a wet or cold day, but dont try and force it upon her or do it in a oublic situation

watch your language

theres probably a lot of other stuff i do but i cant remember it now, i 'just do it ' sort of thing

furious said:
Her giving me head is her option.

My point is, women say they want to be treated like a woman. Fine, that is cool with me. But when do we as men get any kind of special respect, except at our own funerals?

Just trying to see, besides sex, how a woman should treat a man like a man.

Any ideas?

the 3 C's

cook for him

clean for him

chod for him

(J/K!!!!! ;) :D ;))

generally accept his offerings when trying to treat her like a lady rather than bitch at him (as long as he doesnt do it in a very obvious way)

i have little idea about the rest. i dont think they do. we're the ones trying to dfind a host for our seed after all so i guess its our responsibility

You treat a lady with respect, it's that simple.

Whether it's holding the door for her, offering her your coat,
pulling out her chair at the table, or any other way.

I've never thought about it really, it's just second nature
for me....

Maybe it's a Southern thing, I don't know.

Last edited:
I've noticed in the south you can treat them with what you might percieve as respect, and they will allow you.
in parts of the north, esp in the well known cities - you can be seen as an asshole with a hidden agenda...

HappyScrappy said:
I've noticed in the south you can treat them with what you might percieve as respect, and they will allow you.
in parts of the north, esp in the well known cities - you can be seen as an asshole with a hidden agenda...

Bieng a Southern Gentleman I will have to remember that. In the end though they all wanna be treated like hoe's

Top Bottom