Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ok here's something lame in pants (NOT a pic of From Zero wearing pants)

Lumberg

We all know pleats are kinda gay. If done right they are cool but for guys with a trim physique plain front pants are the way to go.

So anyways most pants with pleats have two outward facing pleats per side. OF course for dress pants the way to go is to have vertical pocket seams that are right along the side seam of the pant.

Well in the past two days I have seen two pairs of dockers that have two pleats per side, PLUS angled pockets, so it makes the pants look like they have THREE pleats. It looks TERRIBLE. I can't believe they would design such a hideous pant.

My Z Cavariccis with Generra Hypercolor look better than any triple pleated pansy pants.

Men do NOT look good in pleated pants IMO........makes them look like they have a big belly below the belt.....

jenscats5 said:
Men do NOT look good in pleated pants IMO........makes them look like they have a big belly below the belt.....

LOL... my waist is 28-30 inches depending on how fat I am... err... how much I ate....

I wear pants with no pleats and I feel like my upper legs are gunna bust through the material...

No way i look like I have a belly below the waste with my pleats... I have only found one pair of no-pleat pants that feel right to me... I bought them at Men's Express... pretty nice... all the others in my waste size have legs the size of my arms....

The Ejaculator said:
LOL... my waist is 28-30 inches depending on how fat I am... err... how much I ate....

I wear pants with no pleats and I feel like my upper legs are gunna bust through the material...

No way i look like I have a belly below the waste with my pleats... I have only found one pair of no-pleat pants that feel right to me... I bought them at Men's Express... pretty nice... all the others in my waste size have legs the size of my arms....

Well, I've seen guys who don't necessarily have a flat tummy but also don't have the 2 car garage going on either and for some reason the pleats puff out below the belt & just look terrible!!

My hubby has a hard time finding pants that fit too.......

Apparently the English prefer plain front pants while those on the Continent prefer pleats so you are a living example of that stereotype.

Ejac I agree with you all the way as far as legs fitting. That's why I am able to live with pleats but the impression of a third one on each side is just stupid.

Ok here's a twist: pants with no pleats but with the angled pockets. My teacher was wearing these today. It's tolerable, but it's just dumb. Why wear plain front pants only to ruin the look by having angled pockets? It's not like he's out riding horses (the only reason to have angled pockets really).

Top Bottom