Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Oh man, my PT (hotty) massaged my surgical incision area today

KillahBee

If there is a sexier act a woman can perform, I have not heard of it. She looked good today too. Milky white skin was exposed all over the place. Lots of silky smooth abdomen and lower back skin was peaking its head out at me, saying, "KB, bite me. bite me hard and bite me deep".

LOL I had a crush on my chiro/art guy I think it is the healing thing that makes them attractive. It didn't hurt that he happend to be rubbing my bum either.

I am gonna get a cawk implant....

Only so I can get some PT to get me back into shape and have her rub the incision...

So you get a choice of gender... right? :worried:

so i am assuming you wanted her to "message" lower on down?

heh heh

superqt4u2nv said:
LOL I had a crush on my chiro/art guy I think it is the healing thing that makes them attractive. It didn't hurt that he happend to be rubbing my bum either.

nah dude, she's as useless as tits on a nun. she's pretty hot though. real athletic body and HUGE natty boobies.

JH1 said:
I am gonna get a cawk implant....

Only so I can get some PT to get me back into shape and have her rub the incision...

So you get a choice of gender... right? :worried:
2zokyl3.jpg

superqt4u2nv said:
LOL I had a crush on my chiro/art guy I think it is the healing thing that makes them attractive.
There's a lot more going on with physical contact, especially if its skin on skin, than most people realize. The gift of touch kind of peels off the defensive layers quicker than non physical interaction. It's a powerful tool for those that know how to use it.

Top Bottom