Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Oh baby, baby its a wild world...

Yep. Not only was he denied entry, they MISSED THE NAME AND LET HIM ON BOARD, AND THE PLANE TOOK OFF! They were most of the way accross the atlantic by the time someone noticed.

That's a little late in hijacker land, no? I thought the idea was to keep them OFF THE PLANES.

:rolleyes:

He is still planing to come to the states, he is just going to travel by Longer Boats.

He was in New York in may to do a promo for a dvd of one of his tours. Hmmmmmm

Wow, what a bunch of bullshit... guess before long we'll be taking away all the Muslims in the US away for "special treatment". A Jewish friend of mine once argued to me that this would not be such a bad thing. My reply: "Well you know Auschwitz still stands as a memorial... and it sounds like a waste to just let the facilities go to waste... we should just ship them all there, strip them down and march them into the showers...we won't have to spend any money on new facilities...it will save a lot of money..."

He just looked at me horrified, but dropped the subject.

Heil Bush! Heil Das Fuhrer! Listen up peeps, you better start toting the party line before Bush gets elected again or in 2005 you might find yourself sent away for special treatment with the Muslims.

Top Bottom