Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Official "I love 21-23yo girls!" thread

KillahBee

(note: this is not a "I hate older chicks" thread. so relax)

I love em all. Fun, not yet jaded, interesting, fun, fun, fun, fun, still naturally sexy, fun. And fun

Who's with me??

I am def down... 19-23.. I am whole helluva alot more accepting of diversity than you, my friend..

Pics of the chic or chics that inspired this thread.

Kthx

Nice. Just got back from my spot (Columbus park Trattoria). Bartender, some 21yo mutt broad from Rockland County was there. We talked a ton. She's like the female version of an Alpha Male. Tomboyish but with devastatingly good physical structure. I need to just give that pooba a makeover. It's cute tho, she's kinda like me. She's mad rough on the exterior but when she shows you her little soft "intrude me anally" side, it's fucking mint. I want to taste her gushing goo

KillahBee said:
Nice. Just got back from my spot (Columbus park Trattoria). Bartender, some 21yo mutt broad from Rockland County was there. We talked a ton. She's like the female version of an Alpha Male. Tomboyish but with devastatingly good physical structure. I need to just give that pooba a makeover. It's cute tho, she's kinda like me. She's mad rough on the exterior but when she shows you her little soft "intrude me anally" side, it's fucking mint. I want to taste her gushing goo

You should print this out and hand it to her. She'll be like,"You had me at mutt broad." They love that shit. I blame Tom Hanks.

Well I am reading over a proposed divorce settlement from a 21 y/o girl right now in another window on this very computer..

Set to see that bitch in court @ 8:30am tomorrow morning...

I'll let you know how much I love that age group after it's all over..

Top Bottom