Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Official "How's Your August Thread"??

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm headed into 3 days of low-carb/low calorie.....ugh!! Cranky-ville here I come!!

so yesterday afterwork i met up with this girl at a near by bar. We had a few drinks and after a few hours we were headed back to my place. I was buzzed, but she was DRUNK, so I told herto leave her car there, drive with me adn I'd take her back to get hre car in the morning. She refused, saying theres no way she wa sgoing to leave her car there, blah blah blah. So she takes off in her car, to my house. I get home and a couple of minutes go by and she hasn't gotten here yet, so I call her. It turns out that she got into an accident less than 1/2 a block from my house. She somehow side swiped one parked car (brand new SUV) then rear ended the next car, which then was pushed into the car ahead of it, and she drove up the curb, almsot hitting a house. A witness told me that she backed out (from the curve) and was attempting to leave when he came out and made her stay there. She basically totaled her car (2000 Jeep Laredo) and luckily wasn't hurt. I had to pick her uip from the station at about 4:00 AM. She has no idea what awaits for her now, court, AA meetings, suspended liscence, monay up the a$$, etc...

Don't drink and drive kids.

I like August

Work seems less intense (partly because some managers are not here :) ) and women are beautiful

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom