Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The OFFICIAL Pain after Leg workout thread

pintoca

I did legs on monday.

looking back, it seems like a big mistake.

My legs hurt so much, I cannot even sleep facing down, since my quads won't even support their own weight (WTF???).

To make matters worse, wifey implied last night she might be interested in getting it on... well. I had to gentlemanly decline the offer :heks: x :sawastea:

When leg wokouts get in between your sex-life, you know you have to do something about it.

Funniest thing is that I do more or less the same workout everyweek, and every week I get pain in different parts: Last week it was hamstrings, this week is quads and calves...

fuck

I did legs yesterday and the pain hasn't hit yet. It's funny how the pain almost hits exactly 24 hours later. Right now they're just a little tight feeling.

I do legs thrice a week and rarely get leg pain. I've almost forgotten what it feels like to have that acute, deep muscle ache from a workout.

Ever since I stopped doing the old once-a-week workouts for bodyparts, I've been pretty much entirely free of DOMS (delayed-onset muscle soreness) except after minor layoffs and that's easily managed by ramping carefully back into your workload.

Consider it. Your John Thomas will thank you.

blut wump said:
I do legs thrice a week and rarely get leg pain. I've almost forgotten what it feels like to have that acute, deep muscle ache from a workout.

Ever since I stopped doing the old once-a-week workouts for bodyparts, I've been pretty much entirely free of DOMS (delayed-onset muscle soreness) except after minor layoffs and that's easily managed by ramping carefully back into your workload.

Consider it. Your John Thomas will thank you.

interesting...

you doing an all-over body work-out 3 times a week?

pintoca said:
I did legs on monday.

looking back, it seems like a big mistake.

My legs hurt so much, I cannot even sleep facing down, since my quads won't even support their own weight (WTF???).

To make matters worse, wifey implied last night she might be interested in getting it on... well. I had to gentlemanly decline the offer :heks: x :sawastea:

When leg wokouts get in between your sex-life, you know you have to do something about it.

Funniest thing is that I do more or less the same workout everyweek, and every week I get pain in different parts: Last week it was hamstrings, this week is quads and calves...

fuck

LOL she has this written down now you know....to ask YOU for sex after leg day so she isn't the one that said no...then she will use ot against you forever that YOU said no to her :rainbow:

Top Bottom